LoL Stats site?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KungPaoChicken

07-02-2010

i know about lolbase but theyre info seems off, atleast when it came to my stats. ive lost more than 10 matchs lols.

a friend of mine started reading me off my stats and tellin me how much of a noob i am because i have a 1:2 kdr with soraka and for 60 games with her 600 assists isnt alot, even tho atleast half of those games are from before they changed the assist system.

so im curious how he found out all my info? and if they have this information, do they maybe have my elo as well?

if anyone knows thx for the help.

macsauce

07-02-2010

There is no way he could know that exact information without looking at your summoner profile.

KungPaoChicken

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by macsauce View Post
There is no way he could know that exact information without looking at your summoner profile.
if ur talking about ingame looking at someones summoner profile, it doesnt show how many games ive lost, or how many games ive lost with any specific champ in my top 3. atleast to my knowledge, which is why i made this thread. he did know exact numbers tho, idk how he can see mine and cant see anyone elses but id like to know how :P

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2010

there are a few bugs in pvp.net so SOMETIMES some people can see your losses and stats

or your friend found your password

Darklord

Adjudicator

07-02-2010

There is a bug right now that lets you view peoples profiles as if they were your own for a second or so at a time. Its very reproducible, you can do it anytime you want.

KungPaoChicken

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehn00bsauce View Post
there are a few bugs in pvp.net so SOMETIMES some people can see your losses and stats

or your friend found your password
i guess thats what is then, i need to learn how to reproduce it now :/

Yana

07-02-2010

Eh, how this works with lolbase is very simple and I'm surprised nobody's explained it yet.

At the end of a game you play, there's a log of the match. People upload these logs to lolbase. These matches that are uploaded are detailed, and basically include all the data about each player that you see at the end of the match in the debrief room.

Hence other players have uploaded matches about you, so that even if you haven't uploaded any yourself some information is known about you. Obviously only a small proportion of each player's matches will be uploaded in this way. Nothing to do with a bug.

KungPaoChicken

07-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yana View Post
Eh, how this works with lolbase is very simple and I'm surprised nobody's explained it yet.

At the end of a game you play, there's a log of the match. People upload these logs to lolbase. These matches that are uploaded are detailed, and basically include all the data about each player that you see at the end of the match in the debrief room.

Hence other players have uploaded matches about you, so that even if you haven't uploaded any yourself some information is known about you. Obviously only a small proportion of each player's matches will be uploaded in this way. Nothing to do with a bug.

yea but lolbase doesnt have hardly any information that would give away my exact wins and losses at that very moment, much less my exact wins and losses for my top 3 champs. the information he had was the same as if he had been logged into my account and looking at it.

i know how lolbase works but since its not consistent or reliable i dont bother using it and ive never uploaded any logs of my own to it.

so it was either a bug or something else, it definitely wasnt lolbase tho.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-02-2010

at the moment in Lolbase.net
Kennen is my top played champ while in pvp.net he's not even close to my top 3
when all that's happened is i've started uploading a few logs while playing and i've picked up kennen in the past month
while lolbase can generally give an accurate read on a player if he consistently uploads logs, this is obviously not the case and much data on some people is lost as they don't upload the logs and may rarely get into games with people who do so

MadaMonk

07-02-2010

I thought the bug was fixed? Or is it still possible? I tried and I can't seem to do it anymore