Can't find score board in game!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Futonlol

11-27-2011

I've had this problem a few times where somehow i'll move my score board off screen and can't get it back. I know the drag trick but that doesn't work sometimes, i've done it to myself a few times now on accident. Is there any other way to recover it with out exiting the game and reloading?

Perb

11-28-2011

Esc > Interface > OK will reset its position.

boourns

UI Designer

11-28-2011
1 of 2 Riot Posts

If we haven't already, we're going to fix the drag trick (which is also the reason why you can drag the scoreboard off the screen in the first place). So you should not be able to pull the scoreboard completely off the screen anymore, just like a normal window.

Bottleorum

11-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by boourns View Post
If we haven't already, we're going to fix the drag trick (which is also the reason why you can drag the scoreboard off the screen in the first place). So you should not be able to pull the scoreboard completely off the screen anymore, just like a normal window.
I like being able to drag it off...but not entirely, so if that can be arranged I'll be happy. It always annoys me when a window won't let me move any part of it off screen.

boourns

UI Designer

11-29-2011
2 of 2 Riot Posts

you should still be able to move part off screen if that is your preference, just not *all* of it which could happen before :-S