Who Counters Teemo Solo Top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Nub

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WNxSwitchBlade View Post
Any ranged AD.
Not really. I think the only one who truly counters teemo is probably Caitlyn. I know Teemo absolutely stomps Vayne.

And I think Teemo vs GP is a pretty even matchup.

ninjaipod

11-27-2011

any ap caster... a few ranged carries .. and some assassins/champions with burst dmg

teemo is only really good against melee/bruisers...

well.. not that special, it's pretty much like any other ranged champion, singed is solo top teemo can easily lane against him, but so does cait, ashe, kog...

Drakili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

TBH, teemo doesnt really have to be counter picked for solo top, just make sure whoever is top plays safe and late game teemo will become pretty meh

Ravel

11-27-2011

Yorick takes a big fat dooky all over most top laners - Teemo included.

starcraftforever

11-27-2011

I can see GP being good, but every time I see a Garen I pick Teemo and proceed to **** all over him mercilessly.

Bodyguard

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilikem View Post
let me grab my list real quick.....

- Cait - Q harrass and stay out of range

- AP sion - dat q-shield combo

- garen - if u cant reach him you can just bush sit and regen health+destroy him if he enters

- mord - good timing on siphon can out harass a teemo because your shield will take most the damage

- akali - play defense farming with your Q then destroy him at 6

- GP - good runes+masterys and you can crit half a teemos hp at lvl 1

- malphite - Q harass only when your shield is up so you receive minimal harass back

the list goes on and on...these are also just based on if u can actually play the champ...which i think is the case in any situation

EDIT: i saw in your post saying u had beaten most the champs b4 without effort. just because you fought some noob who doesn't know how to play against a teemo doesn't mean that champ cant counter teemo, if you want to know who counters a champ just use some quick math and some logic...
Cait - Blind wins, if you saw my teemo build it would take more then a harass with Q

AP sion- Probably will take a lot of effort but nothing to fear i counter build with some MR

Garen- Poison counters passive

Morde - i out range him, just takes some MR makes him useless, and he cant get a hold of me.

Akali - Oracle, blind, shrooms, easy to counter.

GP- One that would probably be a stand still as we farm but i wouldnt lose the turret. letting him push for easy ganks.

Malphite- meh idk never gone against one will prob just grab a wriggles for sustain and farm/ harass

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Yeah, cho'gath is pretty good.

Tyhan

11-27-2011

There are a few champions that will likely have a good time against solo top Teemo, but rather than trying to list them I will list some champions Teemo counters that people seem to think counter Teemo.

Garen, Akali, most ranged carries, most likely Gangplank vs Teemo is in Teemo's favor, and Morde vs Teemo should be in Teemo's favor by miles pre 6.

You have to remember just how much CS you're missing that he isn't when you hide from the minion wave.

TheMessiBeast

11-27-2011

Yorick

Ferzani

11-27-2011

Riven. Easy.