Living Tier List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stimuz

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Firewind View Post
The only person I agree with here is Rammus. He is the only champ that should be banned 100% of the time.

Poppy being an S Tier is a joke in my opinion because 1) She is weak against ANY CC which teams are bound to have. One slow, one stun, one bind and she becomes an insta-squishy. 2) She's fast but not as fast as say Teemo or even Janna. Speed is not a legitimate reason to S tier a champ. 3) Her ultimate is not as OP as people claim. Most poppy players don't use it right and once they score the kill they die HARD.

Shaco as an S Tier is against your own ruling system. He's only useful as one build, therefore not OP. Most players do not build AD Shaco for whatever reason and generally tend to just gank/die/gank/die....

I will be back to finish the rest of this response later as that my 15 min q just found a match...
Poppy is absolutely S tier, there is no arguing against it. The only nice thing is that poppy is usually a first pick if not banned so you can try to build your team around that. I gotta say though, pure AD poppy with high lifesteal is the funniest thing I've ever seen. She can linger at sub 10% hp nonstop because her auto attacks are healing more than anyone can damage due to her stupid passive.

She is also FASTER than Janna(I main Janna on dom) because her first item is usually a triforce, Janna doesn't build lichbane (which is still half as effective) till her 2nd(gimping CDR) or 4th/5th item.

But yeah, unless her passive and ult get a rework specifically for dom shes very ban worthy as AP/AD or hybrid. I haven't seen her tank yet but I'm sure that's funny to watch too, as long as shes on your team.

caseyjones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-01-2011

I was with you on the S Tier, then it just went stupid.

Psi21

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noitcurtsed View Post
Sorry. My tier is my own. If you would like to be Elementz 2.0, please feel free to practice hard, try out for CLG, and post your own tier list.
What does that have to do with the fact your Tier list is too broad to be taken seriously making it bad. Seriously spread some champs around. Oh wait don't want to piss too many off.... huh. LOL

Quote:
1) Deceive
You level it last. 18 is a loooong way away.
As AD Shaco you level Jitb last and AP Shaco still can get bigger or even crits. See the pictures below.

Quote:
2) JiBs
Just got nerfed. How do you use them? Cause they are minimally effective as an attack method at best.
Use them correctly you have highly damaging jungle mines. The nerf was necessary because they still do crazy good damage. As most Dominion players that hate AP Shaco have said.

Quote:
3) Shiv
Decent burst....mid to late game. You level it second? (It's what I did). It hits five at 13, around 9 minutes? Some games are long gone by then. You got a 13s, 200+AP damage Shiv at this point. Means you better either have a lot of CDR, AP, or preferably both. AKA late game.
No it is leveled first. Every AP shaco knows this.
Getting DFG (comes with AP) gives CDR
And It is not uncommon to have Shiv do about using Leaguecraft....:

Two-Shiv Poison (5 points in)
Cooldown of 5.28 ... mana cost 70
Active: Deals 200 (+59.5) (+200) magic damage to target enemy, and poisons them for 3 seconds. Upon activating this ability the passive is removed until Two-Shiv Poison becomes available again.
+ Shaco's Passive = about 518 damage at level 13 with 200 AP

Quote:
4) Clone Explosion
People get hit by this?
All the time since the fixes. Especially when you deceive to your opponent and Hallucinate. Doing this allows you to remain stealth. They see a Shaco come out of stealth and kill the clone. But as AP Shaco you should have known this right?

Quote:
5) DFG
Its solid. As most item activates are.
And it is one more ability AD shaco doesn't get in his recommended build.

Quote:
Please stop.

I haven't played Co-Op vs AI since I was L10.....

You are using incorrect information, I say for the second time. This is SR data.
It isn't just SR data. I can see that from my total wins of 1534 in Lolstatistics.com and my last SR game in the picture below.

The numbers are correct ... LOL want to take anything back about your total games and experience in League while you still can? Or do you want to say the numbers lie more?

Quote:
If you really want to dazzle this forum with your advanced maths, you can search and find the correct data.
What is so dazzling over adding and subtracting. O.o *Boggle

Quote:
And out of my 600 dominion games, the last 6 were with GP. Yea, I sure do play him a lot. /cough /remake /justboughthim
So after you have given your Tier list and stated you play Shaco you play the character that will win you the game.... Gangplank... riiiiiiigghht

Quote:
I played a AD Shaco game for you to show you. Haven't played him in a while so I was rusty. You can look. Oh, and my top crit was 695, about 100 higher than yours. And that was with only Boots of Mob, Brutalizer, and I.E, gotten much earlier and a much lower level of usefulness (You level Deceive first as AD Shaco) than your level 17 shaco that level's Deceive last.
See the picture below.. and ..No... you don't have larger crits because I have far more proof in pictures and links showing AP Shaco and AD Shaco have very comparable crits no matter what their builds are.

Quote:
This is not the reason they are in different tiers. Just please, do not compare AD and AP Shaco burst. They are similar, but AD blooms much, much earlier.
Not true.
At level 4 with two points into Shiv with AP shaco when attacking top
My Shiv does about 223 Damage (Note: with Shaco passive)

http://leaguecraft.com/builder/Shaco/?items=86,54&runes=117,117,117,117,117,117,117,117 ,117,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,20,15,15,15,15,15,15, 15,15,15,91,91,91&masteries=1340040201300434100000 000000000000000000000000000&level=4

Quote:
And for the record, I was an avid AP Shaco before the nerf. AD is clearly superior post JitB nerf.
Lolstatistics.com doesn't show this about you.
You don't know many common things many AP Shacos know.
And your records show you have very little experience in total games.

Oh and lets not forget your Tier list is bad.

GrignardTS

12-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyjones View Post
I was with you on the S Tier, then it just went stupid.
Please be more specific.

DeeVine

12-05-2011

I just want to say, Noitcurtsed, thanks for taking the time to put together your thoughts on a tier list and share. Until your recent list, there's really been nothing out there that holds an ounce of water. While your list is your opinion, I agree with a lot of your champ tier orderings of course with a few of my own personal tweaks here and there. By in large this list is a great start, and to all the trolls out there talking **** about this list... please provide a list of your own.

zarkotics

02-05-2012

Nasus can only do 1 role, correct, he plays bottom. Does that make him tier 4? no. Nasus bot is second only to Yorick bot, he will wreck anyone else bottom.