Wouldn't you agree red buff is great for rumble?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pukebaby

02-23-2013

Many junglers and adcs fight me for red buff mid / late game, not saying it's a HUGE deal but people don't seem to understand my logic, which is that I can spread the buff around and get it on the whole enemy team very quickly, it synergizes with my toolkit and helps everyone MORE than it would help a single target focused adc or jungler. My ult and flamespitter are up a lot and are major factors in every team fight especially with liandry's.

I'm fine with graves or MF taking it for example, they have enough AoE to make it count, but someone like vayne, caitlin or just any single target dmg jungler isn't going to make as much use out of it unless that jungler is like our PRIMARY initiator and doesn't have a slow on hand.

Am I wrong? People fight me for this in ranked a lot. Silver.

Moonfa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

This unit's physical attacks apply a debuff that slows the target's movement speed by 8 / 16 / 24% (5 / 10 / 15% for ranged attacks) for 3 seconds and a DoT that deals 10-44

Redbuff applies to basic attacks and some abilities like ezreals Q not all spells and AoE. Thanks for playing.

Pukebaby

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfa View Post
This unit's physical attacks apply a debuff that slows the target's movement speed by 8 / 16 / 24% (5 / 10 / 15% for ranged attacks) for 3 seconds and a DoT that deals 10-44

Redbuff applies to basic attacks and some abilities like ezreals Q not all spells and AoE. Thanks for playing.
This is why I suck at PvE. I just listen to what other people tell me as far as doing the math and reading and I just focus on playing well once I have that information, too lazy to go out and get it myself. I hate killing minions, add arena to league at least it still applies to my harpoon apparently.

M3GaL0d0n

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukebaby View Post
...at least it still applies to my harpoon apparently.
Still no... :P

Red buff rarely applies to abilities. There are only a handful of abilites that apply On-hit effects. Red buff, by default, only applies to auto attacks as an on-hit effect, so if an ability were to apply on-hits, it would benefit from red buff. None of Rumble's abilities apply on hit effects. If you don't like farming, either learn to jungle in classic or play on Dominion.

anon8755

02-23-2013

so redbuff + hurricane?

edit- not for rumble, for obvious reasons.

InYourBase

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon8755 View Post
so redbuff + hurricane?

edit- not for rumble, for obvious reasons.
On-hit Physical attacks.

Etherimp

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pukebaby View Post
Many junglers and adcs fight me for red buff mid / late game, not saying it's a HUGE deal but people don't seem to understand my logic, which is that I can spread the buff around and get it on the whole enemy team very quickly, it synergizes with my toolkit and helps everyone MORE than it would help a single target focused adc or jungler. My ult and flamespitter are up a lot and are major factors in every team fight especially with liandry's.

I'm fine with graves or MF taking it for example, they have enough AoE to make it count, but someone like vayne, caitlin or just any single target dmg jungler isn't going to make as much use out of it unless that jungler is like our PRIMARY initiator and doesn't have a slow on hand.

Am I wrong? People fight me for this in ranked a lot. Silver.

You're silver and you didn't know Red Buff only applies to on-hit abilities and auto-attacks?

Sheesh..

Breadlust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etherimp View Post
You're silver and you didn't know Red Buff only applies to on-hit abilities and auto-attacks?

Sheesh..
Pretty much this ... I would recommend learning the foundations and mechanics of the game before playing ranked ^_^