In favor of the variety of hero skins? Yes or no?

yes 2 50.00%
no 2 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Thanks Riot. However...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abeifer

11-27-2011

First off I'd like to personally thank Riot for hosting this skin sale, but on the other hand I really wish you had a larger variety of the skins on sale. Most of the skins that I'd even THINK about purchasing aren't even up for grabs. Even if you would put the legendary skins on for 1/2 off or 75% off (I'd spend like 30-40 dollars easy on those).[/INDENT]
I understand this seems unfair to those that have spent $20 on a legendary skin. But such is life when you want something at that point and time you buy it regardless there is a sale the month after. I'd really appreciate it if you would take this into consideration.

For all those haters that are going to bash me cause you purchased the skins at full price... I accept your criticism but you have to look at it from a consumer's point of view. I'm a cheap-ass and I want bargain skins!

-- Thanks for reading.

AdziiMate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

No. These skins are only the skins that they are getting rid of, and having one last sale for. This is not a "omg massive skin sale buy everything!" it's a, we need to get rid of these skins so we'll have one last sale for them.

Vocust

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

I'm fine with what was put on sale I just wish they included Rammus

SnowGuard

11-27-2011

Legendary skins should not go on sale. Be happy that any skins go on sale. Accept what you are given and stop asking for more than you need >.<

PanicWins

11-27-2011

You missed the point of the legacy skin sale. As AdziiMate said, Riot didn't put them all on sale because they're the best-looking(Quite the opposite in many cases) skins, or the most popular, but because they're the oldest and they're retiring them to make way for new skins.

LieutenantShiny

11-27-2011

ITT : OP is a cheapskate who doesn't know how to read the announcements, and doesn't understand the value of the words Legendary.

Abeifer

11-27-2011

That's just it though, I'm more than willing to hand them my money, only if the deal is worth it. I can comply with what you're saying though. Most of the skins they put on sale were, let's face it.. the more lacking of the bunch excluding just a few- IMO (Mundoverse skin, and the Hextech Sion skin). I don't want to knock the artists- and I won't, but obviously there are just some skins more appealing than others.

LieutenantShiny

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abeifer View Post
That's just it though, I'm more than willing to hand them my money, only if the deal is worth it. I can comply with what you're saying though. Most of the skins they put on sale were, let's face it.. the more lacking of the bunch excluding just a few- IMO (Mundoverse skin, and the Hextech Sion skin). I don't want to knock the artists- and I won't, but obviously there are just some skins more appealing than others.
You do not comprehend basic english language skills do you? Go back to the announcement of the Legacy skins are read WHY they're going on sale. They're going on sale because they're being DELETED from the store, not unlike "going out of season." They're admittingly ugly, which is the reason why they're going on sale. The deal is worth it for 1820 legendary skins, because when you're that familiar and into a champion; you want to grab it in confidence. Not some loosey goosey, I have money, it was cheap deal. I'm so glad I've never gotten you in a game, because you're beyond illiterate and just straight up dumb.

Abeifer

11-27-2011

Thanks for being a #1 ******. I appreciate how someone can be blatantly disrespectful. Never go into PR service industry. KKThx.