Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Coop vs AI

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mindllapse

12-20-2011

I could care less about co-op vs ai or a complex AI script for bots

all I'd like are bots that will buy items, attempt to fight, and attempt to push lanes and cap points

just so I can test things / builds against bots -- kind of like having target dummies

Luego

12-21-2011

Doubt it will ever happen. I mean, Riot actually released bot games for 3's, and *turned them off* because of the occasional glitch.

I agree it would be simple to code a mediocre ai, and horrible to code a good one. I agree it would be useful just for mechanical (rather than strategic) practice. But I don't expect to see it.

Ascleph

12-21-2011

Quote:
Saucy Snake:
especially since I don't play dominion due to there only being a couple of champs that are constantly used, making it mundane and not fun.

wat