Oh my god Yorick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

George Pataka

12-08-2011

I have never been outlaned as yorick. I have beaten pretty much everyone in laning phase with him, including ap casters when I go mid. The only way I can see to beat him is to ask for constant ganks...

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

Warwick would do the trick. WWs heal/nuke heals for 80% instead of 40%, plus hits a lot harder. WW can attack the minions too and lifesteal them to offset damage taken.

TallanX

12-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrrrax View Post
Warwick would do the trick. WWs heal/nuke heals for 80% instead of 40%, plus hits a lot harder. WW can attack the minions too and lifesteal them to offset damage taken.
As Yorick its true that WW is one of the few I have had issues with. His range on that **** claw is so far and it heals for a lot. Its hard to keep him back when his regen off attacks is that high.

Chogull

12-08-2011

I like to play Rumble, Jarvan, Yorick, Singed and Maokai top solo and prefer the top solo lane.

1 Bird 2 Stoned

12-08-2011

Silences work wonders on him.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2011

good renek's seem to completely destroy him. i'm not sure why I think it's just that he can dash in dash out and do his moves and trade blows with yorick. cho'gath can deal with yorick for obvious reasons.

Okarlplasst

12-08-2011

Tryndamere and Nasus are pretty ideal to fight Yorick with. Free rage = free heals (esp. once top lane Trynda gets Wriggles). As mentioned before, Nasus gets free SS off the minions.