Oh my god Yorick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alcalz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

How do I deal with Yorick? He is like the old Garen - high survivability, high tankiness, and high life regen.

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

in lane? nasus, trundle, tyrndamere, singed, mordekaiser

Gath Immortal

11-26-2011

yorick is a brick. it can't move, it only hurts if you kick it. solution: don't kick the brick.

to put it more succinctly, he doesn't do a ton of damage so long as you are building enough defensive items and he has almost no cc, so you can practically ignore him and farm unless you are really squishy. if you are really squishy, and he's laning with say, a cho gath or ali, someone with major cc you may want to switch lanes, because that one pretty much has your number.

for a more pro-active solution, just kite him to death, he has no move speed enhancers unless he takes ghost, and his slow is very easy to predict.

CoolBoarder

11-26-2011

actually if yoric presses q before he smacks you, he gets a movement speed increase. Also what makes him hard to deal with his his ability to harrass and annoy you. As yoric I would wait back by my caster minions as you come to cs and smack you with w>e. Also besides ghost, there's flash. though I wouldnt waste flash to harass unless i was expecting a kill, or a gank.

Edit: as far as laning against him, i think he'd have issues with assasins bursting him down. Also, silence is a b*tch. Cho'gath would have some luck in lane i would think. but yeah he's a strong champion to deal with.

7thcloud

11-27-2011

i forgot to add cho'gath. his passive allows him to sustain infinitely in lane against a yorick

Strongshocker

11-27-2011

Nasus is a very good counter to him. Nasus has passive lifesteal and if he kills a ghoul with SS it counts toward building Nasus' SS. AKA-Nasus can farm minions for money and SS the ghouls to build it. Its pretty beast.

SifleIsAwesome

11-27-2011

Yorick was the answer to me thinking no one can beat Rumble solo top.

Demonicdemise

11-27-2011

Trundle.

Naxc

11-27-2011

Laning phase is the strength of yorick, luckyly for you he synergize badly with junglers when it comes to gank, with a good jungler i'd rather take Sion or Nasus top as they both help ganks like insane.

Ravors Malody

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcalz View Post
How do I deal with Yorick? He is like the old Garen - high survivability, high tankiness, and high life regen.

Simple. Silence him/ or rush a wriggles lantern if you lane vs him. ( p.s try to kill the brown ghoul first it grants him the life regen)

Garen is still far more difficult to deal with than a yorick.

Did I just break yorick ? Im sorry guys he asked