Miss Fortune's ult and magic resist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

I noticed in many games I play MF in her ult doesn't deal **** for damage and I was unsure as to why until it occurred to me:

Bullet Time fires 8 rounds; that means the enemies' magic resist gets applied to the damage 8 TIMES!

This seems pretty imbalanced to me, especially since most people play MF AD and thus have no magic penetration.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

bump

Burnova

11-26-2011

Let's say an attack is dealing 100 damage, and someone has 10% magic resist. Damage equals 90.

Now, she attacks 10 times for 10 damage each time (100 damage total). Same magic resist.

Each attack hits for 9. 9X10 is 90.

The damage will be the same regardless of how it is applied.

Krìn

11-26-2011

Why does no one bookmark my thread, and instead create more filler threads?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1357096

That Other Guy

11-26-2011

I was mistakenly under the impression that magic resist took off a flat amount of damage, but upon going to grab the information to disprove your assertion I discovered that magic resist give a multiplier using the formula 100/(100+ MR) and now feel like an idiot xD Guess I still don't know what the problem is.

And yes, MF needs some reworking. As it currently stands you can build her AD and get outshined by other carries or build her AP and get outshined by other mages.