Rumble Runes/Masteries/Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaldyth the Axe

11-26-2011

Have had this champ a long time,

Never played him once. But looking to work on a new solo top champ and he interest me the most out of the choices I have.

So any help or insight would be sweet.

Skill order
Runes
Masteries
Items
General tips

Help a brother out pl0x.

Thanks in advanced.

-

fatrend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Max Q then Shield with one in E early

Run Mpen/Armor/MR runes

Primarily Offense tree, maybe something like 21/9/0 or 21/8/1 if you take flash

Start with Doran's Shield and then boots followed by Hextech Revolver, Abyssal Scepter is a really good item on him and I really like Sunfire Cape. If you have problems chasing get a Rylai's, but I usually find that you need the armor/mr to survive. Shield>Boots>Revolver>Merc Treads>Sunfire/Abyssal>Rylais>Wota>Last choice is yours

Always try to hit 100 heat by using your Q for maximum damage and make sure you land a good ult because it's one of the best in the game

Chaldyth the Axe

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrend View Post
Max Q then Shield with one in E early

Run Mpen/Armor/MR runes

Primarily Offense tree, maybe something like 21/9/0 or 21/8/1 if you take flash

Start with Doran's Shield and then boots followed by Hextech Revolver, Abyssal Scepter is a really good item on him and I really like Sunfire Cape. If you have problems chasing get a Rylai's, but I usually find that you need the armor/mr to survive. Shield>Boots>Revolver>Merc Treads>Sunfire/Abyssal>Rylais>Wota>Last choice is yours

Always try to hit 100 heat by using your Q for maximum damage and make sure you land a good ult because it's one of the best in the game
Thank you sir.

Will try it out.

-

RaZerZeMo

11-26-2011

I'd like to say I'm a pretty good Rumble, 10-2 at 1650 right now.

Anyways, Max Q first, one point in shield, E next, harpoons hurt like a *****.

21/0/9, one point in spell vamp.

Doran's shield -> boots, sorc boots and hextech next, WotA is a pretty strong upgrade for low cost so pick it up when you can. If you can afford more damage, pick up Rabadon's, if not get abyssal/rylai's

Rumble is all about being a bully and trading efficiently. Flamespitter does huge damage early game and you can really outdamage anyone and trade better with it, using harpoon to keep the enemy out of range when it wears off.

Stay in the dangerzone by using your W and use it to do extra damage except when running away.

Evangelion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

I personally prefer cloth armor + 5 hp pots or 3 pots and a ward if they have an extremely strong ganker. More or less ditto what everyone else says,

Vogie

11-26-2011

Saintvicious is streaming Jungle Rumble RIGHT NOW on own3d.tv