Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: First win of day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

revAWFULSAUCE

11-27-2011

Buy a clock?

RANDOMONlUM

11-27-2011

Yeah, this has bugged me since I started playing. Used to be even worse when you had to play a 60 minute summoner's rift just to find out there is 15 minutes left before you can get first win of the day. At least now you can just blow 20 minutes on a Dominion game.

CasavaS

11-27-2011

Quote:
revAWFULSAUCE:
Buy a clock?

I could, but where's the user friendly-ness in that? I dont wanna be bothered with remembering what time my wotd will be everytime, because sometimes you simply forget and then you can just guess.

CasavaS

11-27-2011

Quote:
Mathaios:
you have my support

Quote:
Daiowin:
Yeah, this has bugged me since I started playing. Used to be even worse when you had to play a 60 minute summoner's rift just to find out there is 15 minutes left before you can get first win of the day. At least now you can just blow 20 minutes on a Dominion game.

I often just do a quick co-op game if I want the IP quick. There you're guaranteed a win too xD

Cole840

11-27-2011

yes.

Mriswith5

11-27-2011

bump again. PLEASE do this riot, it would be amazingly useful to your playerbase and i cant imagine it would take much work. we would appreciate it

Mriswith5

11-27-2011

Quote:
CasavaS:
I could, but where's the user friendly-ness in that? I dont wanna be bothered with remembering what time my wotd will be everytime, because sometimes you simply forget and then you can just guess.

first win of the day isnt a full 24 hours anyway, because it includes part of the time youre in game as well...

WhyCantMyNameFi

11-27-2011

Quote:
CasavaS:
bump

pretty much this

Benadryl Jackson

Recruiter

11-27-2011

I agree, we need something like this.

Psychedeliaa

11-27-2011

lb