@Riot: First win of day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

revAWFULSAUCE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Buy a clock?

RANDOMONlUM

11-27-2011

Yeah, this has bugged me since I started playing. Used to be even worse when you had to play a 60 minute summoner's rift just to find out there is 15 minutes left before you can get first win of the day. At least now you can just blow 20 minutes on a Dominion game.

CasavaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by revAWFULSAUCE View Post
Buy a clock?
I could, but where's the user friendly-ness in that? I dont wanna be bothered with remembering what time my wotd will be everytime, because sometimes you simply forget and then you can just guess.

CasavaS

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
you have my support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daiowin View Post
Yeah, this has bugged me since I started playing. Used to be even worse when you had to play a 60 minute summoner's rift just to find out there is 15 minutes left before you can get first win of the day. At least now you can just blow 20 minutes on a Dominion game.
I often just do a quick co-op game if I want the IP quick. There you're guaranteed a win too xD

Cole840

11-27-2011

yes.

Mriswith5

11-27-2011

bump again. PLEASE do this riot, it would be amazingly useful to your playerbase and i cant imagine it would take much work. we would appreciate it

Mriswith5

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasavaS View Post
I could, but where's the user friendly-ness in that? I dont wanna be bothered with remembering what time my wotd will be everytime, because sometimes you simply forget and then you can just guess.
first win of the day isnt a full 24 hours anyway, because it includes part of the time youre in game as well...

WhyCantMyNameFi

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasavaS View Post
bump
pretty much this

Benadryl Jackson

11-27-2011

I agree, we need something like this.

Psychedeliaa

11-27-2011

lb