Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot: First win of day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheDeadlyPickle

11-27-2011

bump

TheLastCookie

Recruiter

11-27-2011

bump

Gargorok

11-27-2011

Bump

CasavaS

11-27-2011

bump

0Splicer0

11-27-2011

I want it too but is it that hard? If you usualy starts playing at the same time, the -2h thing should compensate.

For exemple, I always start playing at around 11am, so even if it takes 2h to have my first win, i would be able to keep start playing at 11am.

Brozzojoe

11-27-2011

bump

epaR sbooN

11-27-2011

bump

CasavaS

11-27-2011

Quote:
0Splicer0:
I want it too but is it that hard? If you usualy starts playing at the same time, the -2h thing should compensate.

For exemple, I always start playing at around 11am, so even if it takes 2h to have my first win, i would be able to keep start playing at 11am.

Well, the way it works is right now is that the moment you win the game, it resets your timer to 22 hours. So if you take 2 hours it wont matter, cuz its only a count down of 22 hours. Im not asking for a specific time, like next first win is at 11:13. But a count down so you can estimate yourself. Basically the same way it is now, just to be shown under user profile too.

CasavaS

11-27-2011

bump

Mathaios

11-27-2011

you have my support