@Riot: First win of day

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CasavaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Im tired of having to play a game just to see how long there's left for my First win of the day. And then just to find out I needed 2 more minutes to get it. Can we please have this shown somewhere in the player profile? I doubt im the only one who wishes this, and im sure this has been asked before.

So please, can we get this feature?

Gonna quote some stuff from the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slunk3R View Post
This definitely has to be implemented. It seems you guys already have this as a function, since it's shown after a game is played. This means you actually only have to show the timer in the summoners profile... This is probably about 5 minutes work.. Let's say it's 10 minutes, because the designer has to look where the timer should be positioned...
GET THIS STUFF WORKING RIOT!
I really like the 2 following quotes. Some people might miss on their bonus IP because they dont have time to play more than one game. And if you really are on a hurry, you can just get it by doing a quick beginner co-op in 15-20min
Quote:
Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
or just have it reset 12am pst. I personally would prefer that since it matters less about timing it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulReaver86 View Post
I'd much rather the counter get reset at midnight each day so you don't have to worry about when your last win was. It's still a win a day but people who cant get on at regular times to play don't get punished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonAris View Post
Lol recorder now includes a FWotD timer in the bottom left corner. I use it all the time.
I use that too now. But I didn't know LoLReplay existed untill 1 month ago. And I've been playing this game for almost a year. While I can check my FWotD there now, I still think there are alot of people out there who dont know this software exist, and would still appreciate this feature in the real LoL client So im gonna keep bumping and bumping untill a red replies with an answer!

It looks like someone made a similar thread like mine, in febuary 2011, with several red replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashrack View Post
There are two similar threads in pvp.net forums and they both had red replies, if I'm not mistaken.
Here's the link:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=530767

Edit: If you also feel strong about this, help me keep this thread alive and upvote. It really cant be too hard to put a timer on your user profile.

Edit: Over 100 thumbs up, keep them coming. If we get enough, RIOT just might do this for us!
Edit: 200 Upvotes, go go people! We want this small, but very needed feature, Riot!
Edit: 300 upvotes, need more support gogo!

Turbo Sawka

11-26-2011

Soon

Choobahka

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Sawka View Post
Soon
Like rework evelynn soon

Ocelot

11-26-2011

Yeah i hope they add this or take heed of this. I have said something about this befor but i didnt get a red

CasavaS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2011

bump

warmturtle94

11-27-2011

not going to happen, need like 1k of thumbs up to get a 1% chance

Quren

11-27-2011

+1 this has annoyed me for ages.

CasavaS

11-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmturtle94 View Post
not going to happen, need like 1k of thumbs up to get a 1% chance
I just have to bump this thread enough, so more people see it then ^^

CasavaS

11-27-2011

bump

CasavaS

11-27-2011

bump

1234511 ... 22