nasus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2009

when i clicked on that champion during selection, i find it hard to describe the feelings that rushed over me.

when i heard how calm his voice was, i was taken aback. i did not expect that kind of tone and clarity out of an animalistic character. i was calm and centered right from that moment. cycle of life, alright, sands of time and all that, i get it, he's the avatar of death or some such, seems fitting. but then, there was a second part. "we will live.... they will die". from my state of serenity and readiness to play out this champion's role on the battlefield, that last line once again took me by surprise. the tone was perfect. it was completely apathetic, as if factual. the calm and confidence was astounding. the power of those words was like nothing i had ever seen in this game.

excellent work gentlemen.

(as for his other lines in-game, meh, nothing spectacular. his joke is top notch though. so is his dance, but thats not audio related)

Meridian

10-03-2009

Seconded.

Nasus' voice is pure win. I can't play any other characters anymore, because their voices sound like Teemo's ragetastically annoying whine compared to the win that is Nasus.

EDIT: Oh, and to mention, Taric is one of my favs, too. Too bad his appearance doesn't match his voice at all. He needs to be older, imo, and replace that ridiculous shield with a two-handed mace.

bdschuss

10-08-2009

Yes, I have to say Nasus has been one of the most well done champs in my opinion.
1) Amazing Character Model
2) Cool Animations (Wow that ult animation is awesome)
3) Awesome Voice

ZampanÚ

10-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bregan View Post
when i clicked on that champion during selection, i find it hard to describe the feelings that rushed over me.

when i heard how calm his voice was, i was taken aback. i did not expect that kind of tone and clarity out of an animalistic character. i was calm and centered right from that moment. cycle of life, alright, sands of time and all that, i get it, he's the avatar of death or some such, seems fitting. but then, there was a second part. "we will live.... they will die". from my state of serenity and readiness to play out this champion's role on the battlefield, that last line once again took me by surprise. the tone was perfect. it was completely apathetic, as if factual. the calm and confidence was astounding. the power of those words was like nothing i had ever seen in this game.

excellent work gentlemen.

(as for his other lines in-game, meh, nothing spectacular. his joke is top notch though. so is his dance, but thats not audio related)

I was signing in to post a thought with the same exact intent as this, but you beat me to it and did a much better job. I too am in love with the unemotional yet confident vocal styling as well as dialogue content he uses. That ****'s perfect. A large part of why I will play him will just be so I can hear him. Can I get him as an announcer yet???

Nice work riot

ZampanÚ

10-15-2009

It's pretty similar to gem knight's voice, but the content is way cooler

Zeta

10-27-2009

Nassus has the best voice ever.

He sounds like Keith David from Disney's Gargoyles and Princess and the Frog, which makes me feel like an epic badass warrior from the past whenever I play him.

If they never release Nassus toys, he'd better have a soundchip so I can hear that voice all the time.