why?

i will write and post it ! 68 51.52%
i dont know i suck at the other 2 maps 15 11.36%
mundo is good on TT 13 9.85%
mordekaizer ez numero #1 36 27.27%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

what is special about TT that makes you play it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huntsvoski

11-30-2011

You are 1/3 of the team vs 1/5th, your impact is far greater than in SR.

Chaoz Caster

11-30-2011

because its easier to solo carry a 3v3 than a 5v5 =.=

iMeeseeks

11-30-2011

i like the different buffs in the jungle personally. getting dragon is very rewarding and nothing is more fun that running aroung with wraith buff and killin ppl. TT has a different dynamic that 5v5 and i love playing TT. but i feel like i get more AFKs or ppl who leave in 3v3 and thatll ruin the game. but TT is defo my favorite

iMeeseeks

11-30-2011

the brush check is stupid sometimes. ppl really need to pay attention to the enemy team when the game is loading and look at their summoner spells, it could be obvious that you will lose the brush check and it ll be smarter not to do it if the other team has 3 exaust and an ignite and you have 1 exaust and no ignite

YamiBelgarath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2011

Because TT is way more balanced than SR, relying on 4 people not to suck is much worse than relying on 2 people, and because it's impossible to get from one place to another in SR (traveling the map takes like 5 minutes) whereas in TT I can get from the fountain to help a friend in a battle in like 15 seconds.

I also like the beginning- in SR we just kind of go to lanes and start that phase, whereas in TT we get into that fight at the beginning and things start off faster. I honestly don't think it would hurt TT to be more like Dominion though- maybe start at level 2 with 750 gold to make things get moving.

It's also always funny to watch people take XZ or Tryn and expect a free pass and then just get slammed in the beginning fight cause they get focused into the ground.

Sh0ckth3rapy

11-30-2011

I like TT because 3v3 teamfights get pretty epic. You can spend an entire game 3 bot and not really have any problems. Also, I like getting my IP in 20 minutes.

Sweet N Nasty

11-30-2011

I like the faster pace of it and how you have more of a ganking stradegy than a laning stradegy. Way fun place for a jungler if you figure out how to jungle in it (which isnt that hard) and also how you make the jungle a better place for the 3v3 team fight every once in a while.

Sweet N Nasty

11-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
only baddies have a problem with this

last 3 times people have turtled vs me

they added maybe 5-10 minutes to the game

not an hr

seriously how the **** does that even happen

i will admit it's happened maybe once or twice, and i've done it to people with my teams

but it's very rare if you know what you're doing
I agree to this, mainly because my first TT game ever was with heimer and blitz, and all we did was keep the tower alive for 90 minutes.

This was back when it first came out by the way, so before season 1

Rekyz

11-30-2011

only have to play with 2 noobs instead of 4

edit: less noobs = win for you downz ppls

Eacrappies

12-02-2011

I like the strategy to it. Alot of times, you dont know which team is going to win, even if one team is fed early game. There's alot of comebacks, alot of strategy, oh, and my roommate and I can more easily carry one than three.