A Monk and a Warmonger (Lee Sin X Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JetGatling

01-30-2012

A monk and a warmonger
A Sejuani X Lee Sin tale

Not much to say, planning on writing more chapters soon just wanted to see what people would think.

Chapter 1 A calm day

It was a calm morning in the Institute of war. The Summoners were going about their daily business and you could happen upon those Champions that chose to stay at the League facility and enjoy its benefits. Most champions that were there would lounge in the courtyard where it was sunny, secluded, and most importantly safe from any enemies the champions might have. Of course where there is peace there are always those who strive to ruin it.

In this particular instance Fizz and Kennen were about to play their latest practical joke on a one extrasensory champion.

"Do you really think this will work Kennen? “Fizz said “Lee sin is supposed to be one of the most alert champions on the Field, if he could fight so effectively despite being blind how would he fall for this? “

"It’s going to work for precisely that reason, while fighting he maintains a high level of focus on his surroundings I have had to fight blindfolded for my ninja training and it’s extremely tiring. While he is relaxed his guard will be lowered. “ Kennan whispered.

The two quickly and quietly sneaked in front of Lee sin and strung a rope across the both of them to trip the Blind Monk. They believed that He wouldn’t notice because Fizz’s slippery feet treaded almost noiselessly and Kennen was just too ninja.

“Unfortunately for them I heard their conversation from the beginning” Lee sin thought to himself “They are right about me relaxing though, if they weren't talking so loud even when whispering their plan might have succeeded.”

In fact Lee sin knew a lot of things about other champions that he ought not to. He knew that Graves had recently lost at arm wrestling against Gangplank, He knew that Warwick practiced his snarl for hours on end trying to make it sound more menacing, and Lee sin knew that Ezreal was currently dating Luxanna, Kayle, Ashe, Sivir, Miss Fortune, and Morgana. He wondered if it was the explorer’s latent desire for danger that drove him to act so heedlessly, but the monk resolved to let nature play its course and for Ezreal to realize his arcane shift couldn’t get him out of everything.

So Lee sin waited patiently for Kennen and Fizz to set up their little prank and when he was about to walk unto the rope he stopped and kicked it with enough force to send Fizz and Kennen flying. As they twirled, both of them still hanging on to their end of the rope fizz was able to croak out “great plan Mr. Ninja”. They landed hard on what appeared to be a hairy tank upon first inspection. The first thing Fizz and Kennen noticed was its frigid body, despite having a shaggy fur coat and it being a warm sunny day. The second thing they realized was that they should get the hell away from the beast that was angry about being hit by two miniscule critters. They made a motion to run but the beast lunged first and it was about half a second from lacerating two of the league’s most beloved champions with its tusks.

Then suddenly the beast was hit by Lee sin’s discordant wave, dazing it for a second and allowing Fizz and Kennen to escape. The giant boar, as that was what Lee sin found it to be with his newfound clarity on the boar’s features due to his sound wave, reared back and bellowed at the monk.

After the boar was done, strangely enough, a giant horn that was apparently growing out of the boars back spoke and said “who dares hurt the War-Boar Bristle?”

Lee sin immediately apologized “I am sorry Bristle where I come from we do not have giant sentiment Boars with talking horns”

“Where I come from we do not have blind fools who cannot distinguish a rider from her mount or at least have the sense to stay out of the way, it is Sejuani who you speak to, the true queen of Freljord and new champion of the League.”

Chapter 2 Provocation

“Oh? The new champion in the League? I am Lee Sin the blind monk and I look forward to meeting you on the Fields of Justice as either a friend or foe.”

And with that Lee Sin turned to leave but suddenly Bristle lunged at the monk. Lee sin dashed to the side and easily avoided the attack, but as he turned to Sejuani to question her motives he was wrapped around the torso by the chain of Sejuani’s mace. As soon as the Great Ice Mace touched his skin he began to feel an aching chill creep over him slightly numbing all his movements.

“Why wait Monk? You have made the first strike against me. It is only natural I pay you in kind” Sejuani taunted.

Lee Sin quickly safeguarded himself from damage but it did nothing for the bitter cold gnawing into him “Do not provoke me “ He warned

“And why should I not? What do I have to fear from someone who shirks from just a taste of the frost of Freljord? Children in my tribe would endure colder than this for hours with not even a flinch. If the only useful thing you learned from you masters is to shield yourself monk then I pity you and the wretched temple you came from.”

Even in the heat of battle Lee Sin was known for keeping a calm demeanor, but at this Lee Sin did what exactly what he was trained against. He broke out of the chain binding him and kicked the war-boar with all his might sending both boar and rider hurtling backwards through the courtyard. Bristle however, showing surprising grace despite his girth, maneuvered while airborne and landed on all fours both him and Sejuani intact. Sejuani quickly recovering balanced herself in her saddle and looked at Lee sin with cold malice.
Lee sin turned to walk away while on high alert for any counter attack when he heard Sejuani laugh and calmly snap her fingers. The frost that Lee Sin felt quickly fading suddenly burst with renewed vigor tearing into his being with tendrils of supreme cold. By the time it was over and his senses started returning he was on a knee gasping for breath.

“It seems it is you who should not provoke me, what was it? Lee Sin? I look forward to the conclusion of our battle later.” Sejuani said as she left.
Lee Sin could only stare in her direction with unseeing eyes. And wonder how the warm morning had suddenly turned so cold.

Keaton Lee

01-30-2012

I liked the dialogue between the characters, but it'd be a lot better if you used proper formatting. There's some basic grammatical errors to, but I presume you just didn't catch them.

JetGatling

01-30-2012

how do i format it so its easier to read i would like to know before i post more

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Break it up into paragraphs and usually when you switch the person speaking you put that on a new line. For instance:
"I am person A"
"I am person B"
Other stuff.

Hope that helps. =D

Keaton Lee

01-30-2012

So say you have a paragraph. I'm just going to type random stuff here and make it a paragraph. I am a cat and I eat mice and stuff. Awwww yeeee, I'm a cat. Awwww sshiiieeeettt that mouse got away and now I'm starving to death. Then, to make a new paragraph press the enter key twice.

Awww yeeee, I'm still a cat but I can make paragraphs now. Look at this paragraph. Look at it. It's so sexy and it makes people want to read my stuff. Did I mention that I'm a cat? I'm a cat that knows formatting. Awwwwww yeeeeaah.

There you go, you have two examples XD

JetGatling

01-30-2012

lol thank you and awesome examples ill format better for the next chapter.

And i can make paragraphs now. btw awesome name raichu

ImNotGonnaRaichu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

Thanks, and good luck with the next chapter. This story contains a pretty good percentage of win already. =3

WexAndywn

Recruiter

01-31-2012

Nicely done! Can't wait to read more.

JetGatling

01-31-2012

I have the next chapter ready but i am wondering. Should i post it as an addition reply to this thread or create another thread altogether? Gonna play a League but if someone tells me next chapter will be up in a second.

ImNotGonnaRaichu

01-31-2012

Just toss all of it in one thread and you'll be set. Makes it easier to find for peeps.