Fan art: Unmasked Shen

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YAmISoDelicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

I have no words to describe this but I would learn to Shen in a heartbeat if this skin came out.

Claane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2011

Awesome!

Ask LeBlanc

12-01-2011

Wow this is really impressive. I always wondered what Shen looked like behind that mask <3

Whiteacre

12-02-2011

This is AMAZING... that is REALLY REALLY good... My sister got all of my artistic talent or something cuz stick figures are as far as I go but all she likes to do is landscapes and stationarys... She can do people but wont do any LOL stuff haha.

DSLee327

12-02-2011

Shen is so rugged...and...manly...
Would totes go gay for him.

G4M5T3R

12-02-2011

agreed with the short arms thing, but that's really good man.

YordleLayHeeHoo

12-02-2011

Technically, we don't have an unmasked Kennen skin either as all of his skins that supposedly show his face still have him wearing a raccoon thief eye mask.

Monkey Style

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noroboros View Post
I wanted to draw a more human looking Shen. I thought the glowing eyes were a design choice made to make them readable in his mask, since it covers his whole head unlike Akali's. I admit I might have committed a grave offense against ninjas by not giving him glowy eyes. Why do his eyes glow anyway?
glowing eyes are a side effect from a life threatening injury caused from a nurf stick

HefferWolf

12-02-2011

Nice skin! I'd like to see glowing eyes though .

Bainato

12-06-2011

I would have guessed a bit more morphed or scarred face. Kinda reminds me of stereotypical samurai guy from every fighting game, but that isn't a bad thing.