Introduce yourself Dominion community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

02-06-2012

im larkhill and ive been playing for quite some time now. i started right around the time WoW: Cata went public beta (i alpha-tested it so by the time public beta came out, i was pretty far along and didnt like where it was heading)

i usually go bot with sustain ap carries. swain, karth, ahri, morgana... that type of thing. i do have a surprisingly good win ratio with top tank leona but thats probably more to due with her OP ult range and amazing disrupt ability than my skill. when i get really bored, i have fun with AS on-hit builds with jax or olaf. trinity, wits end, kitae's, cd boots, ionic spark and go full-rambo mode. if i get my bull build, and the enemy team doesnt have a leona, alistar or malphite, i pretty much 1v5 them.

i play draft only. i dont like playing against poppy and rammus. no other champ scares me.

my win/loss ratio is a bit hard to say right now. i started out dominion when it first came out but did pretty bad. my elo must have gotten down to like 900 or so. i then quickly left it and played SR support. then the 0 cs meta comes around and i left SR to play dominion. now im in the process of lifting my dom elo. im up to around 1400 mostly solo queue or due-queueing with a few people from the channel.

Wubbitas

02-06-2012

Love riot.

slyguy6802

02-06-2012

Who you are
How long you've been playing League
your main champions
what mode you primarily play (draft or blind pick)
your win/loss margin. (so we can see who we are most likely to be matched with)
any other misc. information you would like to add.

Hello everyone my name is slyguy6802. I've been playing LoL since before Renekton came out. I play many many champions. I almost always play draft mode. Im just above 1600 elo at the moment. I am a part of the Crystal Star team that participates in the NESL Dominion Tournament every Monday 9pm Eastern Time. Feel free to add me.

Roundabout

02-06-2012

Booty Swag.
Since Talon's release.
I have like 40+ champions, and I choose based on composition.
Blind pick, although Draft is more fun, I hate waiting.
Just checked W/L for the first time. 133 Wins / 134 Losses. 1300 elo.

Shodann

02-06-2012

Shodann.

I'm a recent addition to LoL (Ahri's release), not even level 30 yet.

I enjoy playing Lux far more than I should.

Still pubstomping in Blind pick because I don't have enough champions to support draft yet. Plus I'm just intimidated by the idea as of yet.

I'm at 20 wins/9 Losses atm.

exemplar kreoss

02-06-2012

exemplar kreoss

I have been playing since beta off and on.

My main right now is gangplank and Shyvana. I like Rammus but I feel he is a little bit to powerful.

I mostly play blind just to try and get in and out of games quickly. I think right now I am up by 10 or so wins.

I have a you tube channel that is centered around dominion games that I play. You can watch at http://www.youtube.com/user/jross2020/videos. You guys are welcome to add me. But just a warning my internet isn't the best. If you want to add me that would be awesome.

Kolos1001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Started a bit after Leona came out.

Incidentally Leona is one of my favorite champs to play along with Ez. Although usually I just fill in what role we need.

Draft dominion only.

Not sure how my W/L are at the moment but I know I'm positive by a bit.

4v5s make me not want to play for the rest of the day.

FireZtarDS

03-31-2014

I am no one, just like on real life.

I have been playing league for like one year and a half

My mains are Zilean, Zilsta, and Zilswagger

I play whatever I feel like playing

I lose more often than win because of bad luck

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2014

Who you are: Well I'm Gigibae used to go by the name RFLY Silentz, I am Silent, and TheSilentBoo
How long you've been playing League: I've been playing since S1 just before S1 World final's which I believe was the time when Maokai or Nocturne was released.
your main champions: I usually main Support Champs coming from an SR background but I can play almost all depending on the situations but I used to be an Irelia, Anivia, Brand, and Ashe main.
what mode you primarily play (draft or blind pick) Blind since Draft was somewhat non-existent and by that I mean no one would play it any more.
your win/loss margin. (so we can see who we are most likely to be matched with)Positive just don't know the exact win/lose %
any other misc. information you would like to add: Some people know that I am a huge Kpop lover and I ain't ashamed of it cause I do plan on visiting Korea for vacations when off school to find my Kpop "bias" but also to explore the League scene and go to the OGN studio's to meet some of the players and casters. I do come from a SR background hitting 1400(bronze?) back in S1, 1600(Gold) S2, Diamond2 S3, and currently Diamond 1/2 S4. I don't know what else to put but yea thats all there is to me :P