Introduce yourself Dominion community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fingerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Name:
Fingerer
Playing Since: 9 months
Main Champs:Nidalee, Cass, Vayne
Mode:Blind
Win/Loss: 410/384
Misc: Chemistry Major. Don't understand how tanky DPS does their dmg =(

Fingerer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFeedski View Post
any other misc. information you would like to add. - Founder of DominateDominion.com, go to the University of Texas (any other UT players?), annnd that's a wrap.
lol YUP. 3rd year. Major/year?

Alvinheimer

11-29-2011

shameless necrobump

Nephwrack

11-29-2011

Cryswar in da house - Neph is just my lvl30, Crys almost there though!

Been playing for a bit over a year, not actually sure how long. Wasn't there for open beta but was there for release xin and release leblanc I believe?

I mostly play Eve, Twitch, Yorick, and Sivir. Yes, mostly ******y champs - but screw backdoorers, when I play Eve it's to rambo everyone and force the entire enemy team to buy oracles or lose.

I mostly play blind pick for the sole reason that it's much faster and I don't like to put off delishus Dominioning.

W/L... not sure the exact numbers, I think I'm around 80-82ish wins, but it's around +25-+28 depending on how many trolls/AFKs were in the last few games. Generally win games that aren't completely crippled by that kind of thing.

I tend to play as a roaming force multiplier whenever I play Twitch, and since I buy boots of mobility on both eve and twitch I tend to end up the impromptu roaming defender as well. Get so many kills every game because some derp tries to cap our mid with me only a quarter of a map away with ult up as Eve.

KimKelley

11-29-2011

Kimkelley:

About 2 years now, recovering Wow addict.

In Dominion: AD sion, Yorick, Some Rammus. AD malphite (holy **** malphite is relevant again!!!?)

In SR: Rumble, Malzahar, Singed

Haven't seen much of SR since Dominion hit. Definitely a subscriber to the new mode. Often duo queue with an amazing malphite player.

Rebel Dragon

11-29-2011

Who you are: Rebel Dragon
How long you've been playing League: Since Dec. 2010
your main champions: Amumu, Miss Fortune, and Yorick as of now.
what mode you primarily play (draft or blind pick): Blind pick but I'm thinking of switching over to draft once I find a few more champions I can play well.
your win/loss margin. (so we can see who we are most likely to be matched with): I think I'm 45 w 52 losses currently, so I'm 7 games in the negative. Had a 10-game losing streak I'm starting to come out of.
any other misc. information you would like to add: Dominion is what got me to play PVP again, instead of Co-op all the time.

Dremare

11-29-2011

Dremare.

I've been playing LoL since the start of Season 1, probably shortly after Kennen's release. I've seen the horror that is release Xin Zhao and I'm almost happy that he's a neutered puppy now. Almost.
In Dominion I play tanks! Tanks tanks tanks. I've been doing pretty well with Shen, Malphite, Maokai, but I can also pick up Warwick or Swain and do decently well. Also Hybrid MF for the lulz.

I prefer Draft because I neither own nor know nor trust anyone to play Rammus decently, and I like how the bans force diversity. It gets tiring seeing Jax/Tryndamere/Poppy every game.

Win/Loss margin... I'd have to say probably +60-70. I've got 103 games under my belt, so I don't think that my skill level is entirely accurate yet.

MilesMcStyles

11-29-2011

MilesMcStyles

Been playing LoL since Nid came out. Quit when Kennen came out cause I noticed the power creep Riot was creating with every new champ. Came back right when Nocturne came out cause I got lured back in by my friends.

Main champ is Rumble. I also play Poppy and Wukong but it's like who gives a **** that you can play Poppy in Dominion. I'm making a badass movie of Rumble highlights that I'll post when it's done.

I play Blindpick. It's quicker. And people use draft to rationalize stupid **** like "OH WELL WITHOUT THE OP CHAMPS LAWLAWL I CAN FINALLY PLAY SHEN AND IT WILL BE MORE OF A FAIR FIGHT FOR ME YAAAY" like ****ing ******* and it's annoying.

I'm +52 right now(not my cap, I'm still going strong and I get really angry when I'm not at least 7-3/8-2 in my last 10. I've played with some really awful friends that I plan on never playing with again so hopefully I can play with the allstars of this mode eventually.)

misc: Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering Major at Rutgers

I'll see you around.

Dremare

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
MilesMcStyles

Been playing LoL since Nid came out. Quit when Kennen came out cause I noticed the power creep Riot was creating with every new champ. Came back right when Nocturne came out cause I got lured back in by my friends.

Main champ is Rumble. I also play Poppy and Wukong but it's like who gives a **** that you can play Poppy in Dominion. I'm making a badass movie of Rumble highlights that I'll post when it's done.

I play Blindpick. It's quicker. And people use draft to rationalize stupid **** like "OH WELL WITHOUT THE OP CHAMPS LAWLAWL I CAN FINALLY PLAY SHEN AND IT WILL BE MORE OF A FAIR FIGHT FOR ME YAAAY" like ****ing ******* and it's annoying.

I'm +52 right now(not my cap, I'm still going strong and I get really angry when I'm not at least 7-3/8-2 in my last 10. I've played with some really awful friends that I plan on never playing with again so hopefully I can play with the allstars of this mode eventually.)

misc: Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering Major at Rutgers

I'll see you around.
Hey. Don't hate on the Dominion Shen. He tanks just as well as the rest with only 3 skills instead of 4.

Phourc

11-29-2011

Phourc

Been playing off and on since open beta, forgot about it for a while, been playing pretty often the last year and a half.

I play draft to prepare for the ranked mode that may or may not be ever coming xP Also, because I hate dealing with certain champs, or watching allies feed certain others....

93 wins 80-something losses.

My 'main' champions are Kayle, Riven and Ryze, I think it's cool that you can play some of the more fun champs on this mode, even if they aren't the best they're far from the worst.