Introduce yourself Dominion community!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alvinheimer

11-25-2011

Hello everybody. I've been visiting the forums quite regularly for the past few months and I've decided that the Dominion forum is my favorite to visit. We have a very good community here and I thought since our community is relatively small we should introduce ourselves because we will all be seeing each other semi-regularly.

Include in your introduction:

1. Who you are
  2. How long you've been playing League
  3. your main champions
  4. what mode you primarily play (draft or blind pick)
  5. your win/loss margin. (so we can see who we are most likely to be matched with)
  6. any other misc. information you would like to add.

I'm Alvinheimer and i've been playing league for about 16 months. In Draft Dominion i main Ryze, Kassadin, and Shyvana. My win/loss margin was +14 last i checked. My girlfriend is Carise and there is probably a 25% chance that we will be queuing together.

I look forward to meeting all of you in game!

UglyPete

11-25-2011

UglyPete

Been playing League for a couple of years on and off.

I don't really have a main, but I've been playing EZ, Ryze, Blitz, and Vayne a lot lately.

Draft.

At the start of Dominion I was 20 games over .500 and then had a 40 game drop to below .500 and now I'm going back up 5 games over.

LegendaryEnemy

11-25-2011

Been playing League of Legends for a year and some months.
My mains on Dominion have been Skarner, Corki, Kassadin and more recently Nocturne. Constantly shuffling out who my main should be.
Always draft. Bans are good
I have about a 20 win loss margin. I've been on a losing streak recently unfortunately.
I want to be the very best like no one ever was. To capture them is my real test, to hold them is my cause. I will travel across the map, ghosting far and wide, to help my team on their last stand when enemies collide. Dom-in-ion!

Dyg

11-25-2011

ScrubStick

Been playing a while, I main a few champions. Most recently I have been owning with Brand, and just released a video thats getting a lot of positive feedback.

I play all game types, feel free to add me!

If you want to peek at some OP dominion footage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrYg88EzfH8

Friends don't let friends league alone!!!

McMadd

11-25-2011

I think I'm relatively new. Started playing around Leona's release.

While I do try to play a mix of champions, my main in Dominion has definitely been Teemo, who I usually build AP. You will hit at least 2 evenly spaced mushrooms before you reach Windmill, and another 1 or 2 if you try for a health pickup after that. Watch those corners.

I play Blind pick. I would play Draft, but 5+ minutes waiting in queue just to have somebody dodge got way too annoying after too many times. There's still dodgers in Blind, but the wait is shorter. I'll have to start doing Draft again to better prepare for Ranked.

I am almost always duo queued with my friend, scillit.

Scrubsicle

11-25-2011

Scrubsicle

I have a little under a year of experience under my belt, and have been playing Dominion since Riot released it for testing.

Main Champs consist of: Jarvan IV, Swain, Maokai

I definitely prefer Draft pick over Blind, but if I'm playing late at night, where the players are less varied, I'll go blind pick if my teams turn out to be lack luster.

Last time I checked, I was sitting at 202 wins and 160 losses.

While I play primarily Dominion, I'm usually up for a round of summoners rift or two. There, I main Leona, Taric, and Maokai. Yes, someone who plays exclusively tanks or support champs. Surprising.

Seņor Pancho

11-25-2011

Hello everyone, I'm senior pancho

I have been an alcoholic for 27 years

I mostly drink black label, old milwaukee and on special occasions jack daniel's

I prefer to drink at home, sitting at the table, but also in a tavern that I consider my second home

Back in the days I could drink an average of 9 beers every night, and an extra 6-7 when the montreal canadians were playing (add another 2-3 if they were playing against the boston bruins)

But I have been sober for about 2 days now. feels good man! I don't know what I will do in the next few weeks, but I'll try to stay off the booze, even if christmas is comming. in my family they all drink red wine anyway... bunch of pussies!

Alvinheimer

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
Hello everyone, I'm senior pancho

I have been an alcoholic for 27 years

I mostly drink black label, old milwaukee and on special occasions jack daniel's

I prefer to drink at home, sitting at the table, but also in a tavern that I consider my second home

Back in the days I could drink an average of 9 beers every night, and an extra 6-7 when the montreal canadians were playing (add another 2-3 if they were playing against the boston bruins)

But I have been sober for about 2 days now. feels good man! I don't know what I will do in the next few weeks, but I'll try to stay off the booze, even if christmas is comming. in my family they all drink red wine anyway... bunch of pussies!
so.... you main gragas?

Skozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

I've been playing about 5 months now.

I play sr vs Ai a lot and sr pvp always seemed very formal and inaccessible for someone that just plays casually since it's a bigger time investment. Dominion is just a much more action oriented skirmish mode that I find to be a lot more exciting with less of that regimented laning that sr features prominently. I'd play draft mode if the queues weren't so much longer, so I play blind pick more often.

I main akali, ryze, and Warwick, though I play ad janna and kayle sometimes. When rammus and kog'maw are free I usually faceroll with them a while. I love trying different builds with various champs and keep things fresh though, so you'll see me on practically anything. No idea how to find my win/loss margin, but it's positive. I'm all about friending people that do moderately well and are courteous team players then chain queueing.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Who you are - Name is William.

How long you've been playing League - I think since last Christmas. So almost a year.

your main champions - I would say Heimer, Ryze, and shaco get played the most by me.

what mode you primarily play (draft or blind pick) - Use to be draft, but hated the wait. So now it's blind.

your win/loss margin. (so we can see who we are most likely to be matched with) - I think i'm like +120 or somewhere around there. I'll have to check.

any other misc. information you would like to add. - Founder of DominateDominion.com, go to the University of Texas (any other UT players?), annnd that's a wrap.