If you could add a feature to the PVP.net client for Season 2, what would it be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TopELOPlayer

11-25-2011

First Win display on the front of the screen. Team information when you hover your mouse over teams. Custom icons for teams- custom summoner icons? Might be a little heavy though, several million players after all.

YoshioPeePee

11-25-2011

oh! I'd also like there to be a way to send a message to someone on your friend list when they aren't online that they can read once they log on (like the PM feature on most forums)

Exsnypre

11-25-2011

How about a 1 button click to ignore from the "Recently Played" list? Or at least right-click like "Add Friend" and "View Profile"

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

11-25-2011
10 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterOfCool View Post
I am a AIR developer on the Invictus Team. We are working on Season 2 competitive features. We are the ones that made ranked teams. That feature is still in development. What do we do next? We are having a meeting on this Monday.
Players really want first win of the day timer, and remove auto-rejoin after dodge.
I am sure we can bring both suggestion to the Monday's meeting.

Given what we have planned to do for Season 2, time will be really tight for us. Monday we will see what we can keep and what we need to cut.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicafiend View Post
Make people who don't pick a champ get kicked from cue with respective penalties penalties. Stop giving them a random champ and sending afk's in to ruin games.
I concur. Touching the mouse once doesn't mean the player is active 20 seconds later.

Bountak

11-25-2011

Remove rejoin after a dodge or have a setting to set if you want it or not!

Gentleman Oz

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Players really want first win of the day timer, and remove auto-rejoin after dodge.

Given what we have planned to do for Season 2, time will be really tight for us. Monday we will see what we can keep and what we need to cut.
If you try to bring those things up in the meeting, we would all be very glad for your efforts. Thank you for your time and patience to listen to us

Hugo Mann

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentlemane View Post
If you try to bring those things up in the meeting, we would all be very glad for your efforts. Thank you for your time and patience to listen to us
Yeah I have to say I've seen Kiddington all over the devtracker the past couple of weeks working hard to gather input from us. It's really nice to see this.

Hopefully you can get some of our input into the game client. (And hopefully you and arbiter get some love from your superiors )

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

11-25-2011

They should get yet another team for the client; I gotta feeling it will be a long time until we see any improvements on chats, friend list, rune pages, masteries and so forth.

WickedDowner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

I would really like to see a messaging system that supports messages to offline users. I often see myself and others using their "Status Message" to communicate with someone who's not currently online before AFK'ing, like: "Dan, takinfriendhome, brb".
Clearly, it doesn't provide enough space for the actual message, and it's a huge inconvenience .
Thanks for asking us for our Feedback, and keeping us posted with responses.