If you could add a feature to the PVP.net client for Season 2, what would it be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asif25

11-25-2011

moar maps and game modes

Asif25

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif25 View Post
moar maps and game modes
well 6v6 tt on normal would be a nice start to make for game modes

and magma chamber for maps would also be a nice start for maps

Urfing Around

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-25-2011

The ability to 'appear offline' (allow us to be playing games while being shown as offline to friends).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiten Suru View Post
The ability to have champions for your summoner icon.
I thought about something like this a while back.

What if those summoner icons can be used to show your mastery of a certain champion? For example (these are just random numbers): 10 wins with a champion will let you have them as your summoner icon. 50 wins with a champion will let you have them as your icon with a bronze border. 100 wins a silver border, 150 wins a gold border, and 200 platinum.

xerav

11-25-2011

Well new icons (like china client with champion icons)
A glowing gem if "first win of the day" is rdy

miusna

11-25-2011

Finally i got someone who is responsibil for pvp.net client. Can you please tell me when are you going to fix transfer bug - i've lost my platinum status and started new season with 20lose game stats(~60w-80l) And you aren't fixing it for 2 months.

Can i ask a feature that well fix this problem? And feature that will allow me to be like everyone else?

Verify Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

I have an entire thread for this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1373699

Brozan

11-25-2011

Filter to search skins by skins I own. Sounds silly, but you'd be surprised how often I go "Do I own a skin for this champ already?" and end up having to look up the champion in my summoner profile.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkt View Post
i liked your list, and this part here is most likely because only the last active mastery page is stored server side.
Thanks. Yeah, I figured something like that aswell, hopefully they will change that.

magicafiend

11-25-2011

Make people who don't pick a champ get kicked from cue with respective penalties penalties. Stop giving them a random champ and sending afk's in to ruin games.

YoshioPeePee

11-25-2011

i'd like to be able to see the first win timer and your w-l record for the various non ranked game types without having to play and finish a game

right now these are only viewable in post game lobbies