If you could add a feature to the PVP.net client for Season 2, what would it be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LucasI

11-26-2011

Well, since you never specified that it had to be a RESONABLE suggestion...

No Teemo Queue.
Teemo would be unselectable. If Teemo appears in your match history, you would be unable to join the no Teemo queue.

I would play it exclusively.

VeggieDealer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbiterOfCool View Post
What if you have a lot of friends?
I'd rather just have it optional for some friends... just a temporary flag you can do for friends.

RF Komos

11-26-2011

Quote:
I believe he means flag specific friends, like an option in a drop-down menu when you right click their name. Something like a "Alert me when game is finished" option that dings and/or sends you a message.

Xyltin

11-26-2011

Quote:
I am a AIR developer on the Invictus Team. We are working on Season 2 competitive features. We are the ones that made ranked teams. That feature is still in development. What do we do next? We are having a meeting on this Monday.
Challenge other teams:
- you are suggesting a time to them with a challenge
- you are able to create a game out of this challenge (draft mode, auto invite), if both sides accepted the time

Also invite whole teams.

Donyrage

11-26-2011

Quote:
What difference does it make? The feature is "Tag this player to alert me when he leaves his current game.

xPANCAKEx

11-26-2011

PLEASE PLEASE Add a function inside pvp.net where you can check "Appear Offline". I feel this should have been added a long time ago. It's much needed when you don't want to be bothered.

EnormousWalrus

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berilion View Post
I disconnected from the server you and then tell me it was me I disconnect, the server shuts up when I was playing and banners
wat

TiersWTF

11-26-2011

An config option in the PVP.net client in which you could adjust the volume for stuff like buttons and especially the background music while in queue.

ArbiterOfCool

Flash Developer

11-26-2011
20 of 22 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiersWTF View Post
An config option in the PVP.net client in which you could adjust the volume for stuff like buttons and especially the background music while in queue.
I would use this one.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

A new cycle of bots. The teams are great, but it would be awesome to have a Season Two lineup.