Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AcheronHades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Why will i play more agressive if the jungler could gank any time? And if my minions arn't that much of help anymore it gets worse.
I hated the level and rune system from day one. And now you work around it so nobody see the grind or the massive amount of cash you have to dump.
But as always the Spotlight leaves more questions open then it answered. GJ Riot

Zellios

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheddar fetter View Post
HERP DERP. Healing up automatically is what makes everything passive. "Why should I harass when they just heal back up?" This is what they are trying to fix.
This goes both ways.
I find the pot nerfs unnecessary.

RNGKnght

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

interesting changes also glad to see sivir changes even though i dont play her

2PURE4U

11-25-2011

Wow... breaking the game some more huh?

Rowboyz

11-25-2011

I agree with sivir, kind of. What's the CD for W going to be now?
Jungle thing is....interesting....
Health pots didn't need to be nerfed. I mean if you have the threat of being killed because your health pots won't be able to help sustain in lane, doesn't that mean you will play more passively in lanes like bot? (I.E. Ezreal vs Caitlyn bot)
Aside from that im hoping there will be some good Volibear players sonn after the patch...want to see how it turns out

horribad

11-25-2011

Won't knock it till I try it, but we'll see how this plays out. Definitely no ranked matched until the absurdities (if there are any) work themselves out.

Ðoubleamp

11-25-2011

you guys are failing miserably with this. horrible move with the jungle

DairyIntolerant

11-25-2011

But why does the jungle have to be accessible to lower-level players??

fapnapeatrepeat

11-25-2011

wow finally !! i love you guys, and i will support you with my RP, cus this patch is what i waited a months ago ^^ aww holy fck i came

CoolMintz

11-25-2011

WOW! So many whiny LoL players -.-