Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xExodus Kingx

11-25-2011

Quote:
charredfields:
wow... these changes... look awful...how long till riot gets rid of those OP minions... lol... they are killing their own game so fast... wonder if they realise HoN is free now and is picking up steam on subs...

HoN Is a Copy of LoL So u shouldnt brign that up...cuz it sucks

Protease

11-25-2011

The only part of the patch that sounded good was the increased range for Sivir.

We'll see how this plays out.

Eziodjinn

11-25-2011

Quote:
MLG Pro1337:
HoN Is a Copy of LoL So u shouldnt brign that up...cuz it sucks

wow.. just wow. You are part of the ignorant 95% of the community these nerfs to LoL are aimed towards helping.. Congrats ass bandit. Cool name too, pro(lol)

KillbotExtreme

11-25-2011

tbh I don't mind the changes to pots. I never bother attacking people with pots, because they will heal up again. Now I can get people down to 1/4 health without them coming back up to full 5 seconds later!

Blackthorn

11-25-2011

To respond to everyone's dismay I have often stated there need to be different items, rules, and scaling in ranked vs casual play. The two game types play so differently applying the same patch changes usually adversely affect one or the other. For example the minion damage nerf - in ranked it takes away strategy as well as a potential barrier between you and your opponent allowing far more push from a champion with superior range or sustain and in casual normal games with new players this can be argued as a good move. I think its due time ranked and normal have different rules of engagement and go even as far as having items available in one game type and not in the other or at least a different version. Lot's of work yes but I dont think anyone can disagree that the skill level and understanding of the game varies and if you keep going easier and easier to suit new players you ruin the competitive fun for those that have perfected their role for ranked.

Ikarurob

11-25-2011

So everything is easier. So the next hard choice to make is which champions to choose so we should ditch that just have 5 mirror matches with no minnies and bot control.

Fuzzyfoot

11-25-2011

Please keep balancing the game off summoners who aren't level 30 and who haven't earned enough IP to purchase the correct runes to allow them to successfully/efficiently jungle/gank [i.e. people who haven't played enough games/lack experience].

FINAL CALAMITY

11-25-2011

What is broken can be reforged........or not

CodeCloak

11-25-2011

They nerfed purple caster minion....

The Null Revolt

11-25-2011

Im looking excited to the more aggressive approach. Would actually like to try and force the other person out of lane easier.