Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquariousNiche

11-25-2011

Nasus will suffer now in solo top. Minions were his second lane partner. Now he's just gonna get throttled again. D:

Suckintoit

11-25-2011

Only liked sivir change but seriously you ruined both jungle and laning on this patch -_-

Samuraijames

11-25-2011

very glad for this change, no more hiding behind minions, waiting for minions to attack. great static change to the jungle, now everyone can have a chance to jungle( which it should be an even playing feild when wanting to jungle). sivir finally got some much needed love.
as for the health pots thing... not sure about that yet, will see in-game how that goes down in game if it will be viable. but other then that.. see no real problems, if anything, its will help encourage more pvp action which this game is and not waiting for minions to do your dirty work. now it is up to the champs to engage regardless.. if you have the upper hand great, if not wait for a better time to attack. keep it coming riot. btw THANK YOU GOD FOR CHANGING GP SKIN, HERE IS MY MONEY

NVe Datanksta

11-25-2011

Good luck seeing me playing this in the future. This is a terrible, and I mean TERRIBLE, change to the game. Pots don't heal as much; I will only hug my turret more often. All camps give buffs; jungling will be highly accessible to more than champions made for it (which was already mostly screwed over because of the new masteries,which aren't bad.) Stop making this game into an exciting watch when you are making the actual gameplay less fun, acclaiming that it is only making it "more aggressive." Get yourselves together, Riot.

brian8353757

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

IM RAGING! THIS IS SOOO FAIL. dota2 come faster. Riot u never fail to disappoint me.

MrDiee

11-25-2011

Just when I thought Sivir couldn't get any worse, they go and put a cooldown timer on her ricochet....... Who cares if lower newbies find the jungle difficult? Then don't ****ing jungle! What's the point of having fully built jungle runes and actually finding the time to perfect a jungle character when now anyone can jungle.....

GenosHazard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

does this mean farming is gonna take longer because minions do less damage???

emasheqt

11-25-2011

Great I cant wait for all the jungle heimers to start showing up in solo q

Gaztastic

11-25-2011

This is the first patch that has made me legitimately consider leaving this community. I'll have to wait and see the numbers, which I pray are not largely substantial, but I am very disappointed with the direction I'm seeing. I hope that the changes are not large enough to make all my worst fantasies about what could happen play out, but I have a sinking feeling that they will be.

OkG Larry Bird

11-25-2011

terrible