Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizarina

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Kruger View Post
Honestly, I'm happy that riot is changing the game significantly. It shows intuition as a company to try new things and see if it improves our gaming experience. And plus if it goes horribly then they will just change it back anyway; this wouldn't be the first time.
You have a good point here, it shows their will to try something new, and people: If this goes as horrible as some of you think, they can change it back and its a high chance of that as well. I technically dont see any reasons to complain about it

Tropicali

11-25-2011

nerfing health pots. who thought that would be a good idea?

Neotyp

11-25-2011

Bull. I hate you. This is pretty much a giant middle finger to junglers, and now we're going to see retarded junglers that weren't possible before, because you made it too easy. Oh, and on top of that, you broke double jungling.

Gigglestomp

Recruiter

11-25-2011

On a whole i hate this patch. But at least now theres going to be less games without a jungler. (though they will probably still be bad)

ShardikReigns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

nice changes!

PurityBurglar

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone1y W0lf View Post
At first I somewhat thought these changes looked appealing, but then I thought about it and realized that they're just making LoL easier by catering to the ****ty 900 Elo playerbase who constantly whines about not being catered to even though this game is easier than ANY other MOBA. **** OFF noobs of LoL, nobody likes you, and you're ****ing up our game.
When you refer to our game, I hope you really mean everyone's game. Since that's what it is, everyone's to play. They aren't catering or dumbing down, they are actually listening to their fan base and making informed decisions based on what they see. It's a fast paced, high action and far more importantly easily graspable game, and I'm happy to see them building upon that to encourage newcomers.

As for whether or not you agree, you can complain and use all the vulgarity you want your only spiting yourself with the waste of time.

ViruZTS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

No skill junglers...

No Skill junglers everywhere...

This patch suck...

Riot is BrainNerfing lol like Blizzard did to WoW...

Entropy

11-25-2011

Looks amazing, very exciting stuff

FBM Kodiak

11-25-2011

Whatever happened to the 9 tails fox champion? just wondering cuz she looked interesting, is it cuz they were afraid of copyright ?

Vilyra

11-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedEgg View Post
WTF THIS PATCH FKING SUCK!, fking jungle and fking minions u **** everything
for a Senior member, you rant like a little girl.