Volibear Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexyGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
One thing i want to say, your pitting a jax (melee carry) vs an ashe (ranged carry). It would be more reasonable to put a melee fighter who is a bit more beefy then jax early game like Riven or even Shyvana (maybe). If you have a jax vs and ashe. The ashe is going to win because she can shoot the squishy jax before he can get his items to become unstoppable.
lol we're going in circles. Look my point is that basically health pots are vital to sustain. Otherwise in a weird match up where jax HAS to lane against ashe (and theres no way he switch lanes), jax cant farm with nerfed health pots. .

Rêflex

11-26-2011

Now phreak can jungle with any champion including ap champs like veiger

Thanks riot the games even more ****ed now.

HuggableZombie

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAngel View Post
Typical BS.
Make new OP champ, buff a champ that is already well balanced while ignoring what that will do to the rest of the champions.
Fizz, Vayne, Nid, Trynd, etc.
All extemely broken in comparison to the ones that take skill to play.
"I can chuck spears, avoid all damage for way too long, do way too much damage, with no skill required."
Hi, I'm Morgana, I haven't had a buff in forever, I do minimal damage in most cases and I sure as hell can't take most champs 1v1.
or
I'm Lux, I have a worthless shield, my range is now less than Sivir, I do far less damage with anything but my laser and I die if anyone looks at me funny.
That's how Riot rolls.
Release new champion, refuse to fix individual character balance issues, think changing the jungle will make Corki/Orianna/Heimer/etc viable again.
To be honest, they are still viable, just take a little more skill to use them. Thats why Orianna has a difficulty rating of 100, because she isn't easy to play. Heimer kicks ass at pushing and i haven't used corki so i dont know about him. Besides, its not like they dont fix OP champions or atleast attempt to balance them out. Yeah it may not please everyone, but you have to give them credit for trying to balance 70+ champions. It's not like they're all supposed to be cake to play.

Izorai

11-26-2011

You nerfed minions too? Ah, you forgot to give Vladimir another nurf! He could barelly kill them till now! So he will be op against them..! o.O
P.S.: i cant wait till DotA 2 or Blizzard DotA is out...!

HuggableZombie

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyGamer View Post
lol we're going in circles. Look my point is that basically health pots are vital to sustain. Otherwise in a weird match up where jax HAS to lane against ashe (and theres no way he switch lanes), jax cant farm with nerfed health pots. .
Eh, you got a point there, but we still dont know how pots may be affected so i dont think this argument can be decided until the numbers roll also.

Rêflex

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izorai View Post
You nerfed minions too? Ah, you forgot to give Vladimir another nurf! He could barelly kill them till now! So he will be op against them..! o.O
P.S.: i cant wait till DotA 2 or Blizzard DotA is out...!
lmao

Rêflex

11-26-2011

Im ragequiting if a champion comes up to me at level one while im standing behind my minions and fights me and wins because my minions didnt do **** damage

Troll Patrol 69

11-26-2011

Considering now that when I play every game is hard as **** to win, I wanna get rid of tanky carrys, ad or ap, ranged or melee, cause that **** aint fun when you're really outfarming people and everything and yet you still get your ass kicked by a team that manages to be hella more tanky than even your tank that has good farm.

Krocopp

11-26-2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OwTJl3HJj8&feature=related

SexyGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krocopp View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OwTJl3HJj8&feature=related
oh gosh, i love the Office. such a funny show