Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Drawing of Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angela Clayton

11-25-2011

I'm not very good, but in the past I've gotten some lovely feeback, so I thought I would post my most recent LoL related work to this fabulous new sub forum!

I'm a huge fan of Ashe (she's my default) so when I got several drawing requests for her I couldn't not draw her. This one was a lot of fun to work on despite my failure on the hood pattern and the eyes.

It doesn't look exactly like Ashe, but I wasn't trying to make it a perfect copy. I wanted to make her look softer and less masculine.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it! Comments, whether good or bad are appreciated.

DanielFolston

11-25-2011

the hat is a little weird don't you think?

SEROU

11-25-2011

It is a nice draw made with feelings especially when she is one of your favorite heroes . The eyes are good . It just only needs a little bit better at the hood . I am a Fiddlesticks fan . Check my own draw : Fiddlesticks at a "young age" . I made some differences from the original but I think that it is still good .

Jamian

11-25-2011

It's lovely. I really like the color work you did on the lips. :>

Lithorz

11-25-2011

niceeeee

iXist

11-25-2011

Your perspective is off but you have a good grasp on what your going for. Looks good!

Polostabs

11-27-2011

Something about this is very enchanting, can't quite put my finger on it, but I really enjoy this piece. I personally love the color work on her hood, thanks for sharing and great job!

aleecasan

02-06-2012

awwwe ;3 I like it and especially the coloring!