Drawing of Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angela Clayton

11-25-2011

I'm not very good, but in the past I've gotten some lovely feeback, so I thought I would post my most recent LoL related work to this fabulous new sub forum!

I'm a huge fan of Ashe (she's my default) so when I got several drawing requests for her I couldn't not draw her. This one was a lot of fun to work on despite my failure on the hood pattern and the eyes.

It doesn't look exactly like Ashe, but I wasn't trying to make it a perfect copy. I wanted to make her look softer and less masculine.

Anyway, I hope you guys like it! Comments, whether good or bad are appreciated.

DanielFolston

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

the hat is a little weird don't you think?

SEROU

11-25-2011

It is a nice draw made with feelings especially when she is one of your favorite heroes . The eyes are good . It just only needs a little bit better at the hood . I am a Fiddlesticks fan . Check my own draw : Fiddlesticks at a "young age" . I made some differences from the original but I think that it is still good .

Jamian

11-25-2011

It's lovely. I really like the color work you did on the lips. :>

Lithorz

11-25-2011

niceeeee

iXist

11-25-2011

Your perspective is off but you have a good grasp on what your going for. Looks good!

Polostabs

11-27-2011

Something about this is very enchanting, can't quite put my finger on it, but I really enjoy this piece. I personally love the color work on her hood, thanks for sharing and great job!

aleecasan

02-06-2012

awwwe ;3 I like it and especially the coloring!