I want to know which character is the best killer champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All T No Shade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2012

Look for any champion with the 'assassin' label. Switch your key bindings to smart casting and pick up LeBlanc... She wrecks face.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-12-2012

Old thread

DombaMakanRumput

07-12-2012

Is not the champ you need (is your skill)
it doesnt matter if you have a good champ the really important thing is the (skill)

Medicare

03-04-2013

I myself believe that no champion should be considered the best. It's not the champions that are good, it's the person playing them. Notice how if you play vs A.I. you can see any champion dominate one game, and fail the next. I have a friend that played as Pantheon and could get upwards of 25 kills a game with only 3 deaths. He hasn't played this game but for 2 weeks. He has a record of 32/0/12 and it's because he has the paying style of that champion. He soon after tried to play Warwick and got a 0/3/0 record. It really just depends on what you like. If you like a dominating AOE that does TONS of damage, play as Fiddlesticks or someone similar. If you want to be able to kill 1 person that has full health in 1 burst then choose someone that can. There are going to be characters that fail in places others come out victorious. It's more about being in the right place at the right time. Any champion can be great, that is something that riot made that is amazing about this game. A little advice, look into the champions, if you like the way they look and like their skill set, then you're going to like playing them, if you like playing them, then in turn you'll be great at playing them. So don't go looking at forums and base what character you play off which is "the best" play with you like and I'll tell you you'll be a lot better at that character then the one's everyone is suggesting. (unless that just so happens to be the one you like) You don't have to take my advice, just giving out for grabs

latenighttv

03-04-2013

Katarina

Zumph

03-04-2013

As everyone else has said, every champion has a counter, so there really isn't one good champion. However if you are looking for a champion that can easily take down

Other Champions I would suggest Riven as she is decent in 1v1's and in teamfights alike, Jax also may be a good pick for you, but typically ADC's get the most kills since they build the most damage, in my opinion Ms. Fortune is probably one of the best champions for ADC, as she can wreck teamfights with her ult and is amazing in the laning phase. Thresh or a high sustainability champion for solo-top lane might be good for you also, such as Vi or Thresh

kungfuhustle44

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKeSe View Post
Any high burst champions would be my guess.

Annie
Brand

Typically Ability Power Casters
Annie can do a lot of dmg and isnt hard to master. I just dont like her

Majorii

03-04-2013

This post is getting sorta out of hand. I posted similar posts to this when i first started and never got any of these responses. There is No BEST champion. You have to find one you like and work well with.

Personally, My character of choice is pantheon. But that's just me. In fact, I hardly see him anymore. Others don't like him, but I do.

Hell, you could be the main killer on your team with a tank if that's your style. Anyways, before i get off topic, You have to find your perfect match, not hear the perfect matches of other players.

I believe Everyone has a unique playing style that has the ability to fit one champion more than any others.

You just have to discover it yourself.

Dog0fWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-05-2013

Katarina

For the win!

sokerPA

03-05-2013

katarina