Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lagging with 100 ping?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im chemistry

Recruiter

11-25-2011

2 Games in a row now, I've still won.. but

The game is lagging.. I have 100 ping, im from WV, east coast. But the game is lagging and skipping like I have 600+, im running at 200 frames. nobody else in the game is getting it, only me. I have flushed my router twice, and it works.. but it comes back a day or a few hours later. suggestions or fixes would be great. Thanks

comp specs if you need them.. even though its just an internet problem or server problem.

processor: AMDPhenom II X6 1090T 3.2ghz
GPU: Ati Radeon 6850
RAM: 8gb, ripjaws
if you need anything else, lemme know

hamai

11-25-2011

I have the same problem, ping is the same as always but the game is unplayable during to those spikes. Usually happens when you engage in a fight, which kills the game for me.

If Riot would give an official word about it, make a fixed thread, that would tranquilize all the players suffering from these things.

matius88

11-25-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1514753 post in this thread we are gathering information and make a support ticket