How to Build Talon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Morrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

So I've been wondering how I should build Talon after the mana nerfs. I have two builds, but am not sure which I should use for solo top.

Build 1:Boots 1+3 pots -> Brutalizer -? B.F. -> CDR Boots/Mercs -> Bloodthirster -> Youmuu's -> IE -> Banshee's/QSS/GA -> Trinity/Last Whisper

Build 2: Regrowth pendant+pot -> Philo ->Boots 1 -> Wriggle's -> CDR Boots/Mercs -> Bloodthirster -> Last Whisper -> Shurelya's ->GA -> (Youmuu's to replace Wriggle's lategame?)

So please tell me which build is better and/or how to improve them.Thanks!

The Morrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Bump

The Morrow

11-26-2011

Bump...Can someone please help me?

MSDOS

11-27-2011

there fine, all your items should all be situational. I play talon like im playing pantheon, boots and 3x pots

Mambazo

11-27-2011

I'd hold off on youmuu's until after IE, Talon should be doing very little autoattacking unless he's in a 1v1 that he knows he can win, he's a burst AD assassin, as soon as your combo is over you should ult out of the fight and wait for cooldowns so you can jump back in if necessary. If anything i'd just get last whisper instead of youmuu's.

DoTrY

Recruiter

11-27-2011

IMO with all the nerfs to talon u have to build Philo as ur first/second item ...depending on if u go cloth/boots first but after that farm ur 800 then get ur Philo stone and u will be able to play talon like he used to be