Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Spell vamp items. [will of ancient suggestion]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Urek Mazin0

07-01-2010

hi, umm i think it would be a good idea, to split the spell vamp of will of ancient between base stat and aura stat. bcause will of ancient is the best spell vamp item, but sadly u cannot buy more, since the spell vamp is all on the aura buff.

so you are stuck with 15% max spell vamp as a caster because it makes no sense to stack hextech revolvers since they are early game items, u cannot keep em all game, casters need hp or mana or CD reduction.

my suggestion is is to reduce the aura buff and increase the base stat, like this:

55 ap and 10 spell vamp UNIQUE AURA: 5 spell vamp and 15 AP to teammates.

or perhaps create another spell vamp item specifically for casters. Mana/health/CD reduc. + spellvamp i dont know, it simply doesnt seems fair yet how the spellvamp has very few items, plus it feels as if there was 1 big item with Spell vamp for casters(will of ancient) and 1 for hybrids (hextech gunblade)

there are quite several lifesteal items and only 3 spellvamp. plus 1 is for hybrids and 1 cannot be stacked and 1 it's 2 weak to be stacked.