A Day in the Phreaky Life of Nikasaur

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mulletmann

11-24-2011

This is just somthing I wrote after I met Nikasaur at Comic con in NY and was inspired by that. Note that this is all satirical and not to be taken seriously, I admire the people who work at Riot and would never intend to insult them. With that said I would like to let you know that this is an almost completely clean fan fic with the exception of one word that is a variation on the word butt. I hope you all enjoy and your feedback is welcomed

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pHg0opRarQHFyRJidbXZMcLSY4SQjt5X94qBI08xhjc/edit?hl=en_US

Edit: Should I post it all here or does the link suffice

Edit: I guess posting it here makes more sense but i'll leave the google docs link

A Day in the Phreaky Life of Nikasaur

“See you next week summoners!” Nikasaur says as she signs off of the summoner showcase. “And CUT, Great rehearsal everyone!” the director yells. Nikasaur then changes from her peppy up-beat attitude she is known for to her true dull drab self she really is. She sighs, and walks back to her desk. As she is typing on her computer, looking up more things for the next summoner showcase, someone walks over and says to her “Ehhh, How you doin’ little lady?” Nikasaur spins around to see Pheak standing there in all of his glory, hat and all and immediately perks up again. “Oh h-h-hi there Phreak” as she stumbles over herself awe struck by Phreaks presence. “What are you doing over here?” “Well, you know, I just finished graves’ champion spotlight, built him a tankyDPSjungler. Ya know Warmorgs, Trinity force, Atmas, the works.” Phreak says smirking, full of himself and proud of every second of it. “Wow Phreak, can…Can I wear your hat for a second?” Nikasaur asks anxiously. “Why of course you can, I know everyone wants a piece of the Phreak every now and again.” He says with his trademark smirk. He takes his hat off of his glistening head and tosses it right on to hers. She removes it from her head and marvels at it. The fact that she has the chance to even hold something of Phreaks that not only has he touched but has been on the magical throne that is his head, the place that she has only dreamed of caressing. As Phreak looks away to greet some of his fellow co-workers she quickly takes a whiff of his Phreakily intoxicating aroma. When he turns around he says “Sorry hon’ need my hat back, Trynd’s barking orders at me again” He grabs it from her and struts his Phreaky ass away while Nikasaur watches intently. “Wow” she sighed “He called me hon”.
Nikasaur arrives at home, removing her shoes and putting down her purse. She walks up her stairs, carrying an unmarked bag. After changing into her pajamas, she walks to a closed door. It opens to reveal a shrine of Phreak. It is made of riot point cards, held together by Phreaks chewed gum. “Close but you’re still missing one thing.” she says ponderously to the statue. She opens the bag to reveal an exact replica of Phreaks hat. After she places it on its head she steps back and proclaims, sounding accomplished “There, now you’re perfect.” After looking shiftily around the room she inches up the statue and licks the statues face slowly and intently. She giggles as she jumps into bed, yawning right before she nods to sleep. “I await for you ~till tomorrow my TankyDPSjungling prince.”
The next day at the office; Nikasaur is at her computer, as Tryndamere rumbles towards her. He seems angry, almost in a fit of endless, undying rage. He starts goes on a tirade about missing riot point cards, knocked over trash bins and how she was seen near both. He continues his tirade, commenting on Nikasuars productivity and how she’s behind on all of her work, espically her being late for todays summoner showcase. Nikasaur has her head hunched over in shame, on the verge of tears. Out of the blue Phreak struts over and says to Tryndamere with a cool demeanor, “Hold up and cool your jets, I picked up all the trash and paid for all of the missing cards. Not to mention I did the showcase for this week and did all of her late work as well as all of her work 3 months before it’s due.” Tryndamere just shakes his head and stomps away, still somewhat upset. “Thanks Phreak, I though he was gonna take my head off there for a second.” Nikasaur sighs in relief. “Anytime, no one messes with one of my Phreakettes. Am I right girls?” Screams are heard outside the building from Peaks giant riot of “Phreakettes”. As Phreak stands there soaking all of his own smug heroicness, Nikasaur musters up the courage and shouts “Phreak, will you be mine?” Phreak smiles with that phreaky smile of his. “Babe, I thought you’d never ask.” “Oh Phreak, take me away on on your giant Phreaky white Pegasus.” she pleads. Phreaks snaps his mighty fingers and the windows fly open, a majestic white Pegasus lands in the office. Phreak jumps on gracefully. He holds out his hand and Nikasaur takes it, whisking her right off her feet and on to the mythical creature. As they fly off into the sunset she asks “So what’s his name?” He replies with a smirk of satisfaction “Trinity Force.”

Aphet

11-24-2011

Just post it! It's easier. :B

DarkCrown

11-24-2011

OMG hahaha xD

This is Phreaking hilarious XD

This gave me lots of lolz, I wonder what would be their reaction if they actualy read this lol

Genericke

11-24-2011

At the end she should've asked Phreak to play jungle in her bush.

mrrunningbear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-24-2011

Lol'ed hard. If only Nikasaur thought that about me: I LOVE YOU NIKASAUR BE MIIIINE

Eredaar

11-25-2011

LOL sooo funny

squirrelCake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2011

Keep up the good work

Uzkan

11-25-2011

This has left me speechless....I have nothing to say...

Mulletmann

11-26-2011

Thanks everyone for the support so far, i'd like to get more feed back please and tell your friends!

Ree Sing

11-26-2011

I enjoyed it, +1