Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blitzcrank, rune/mastery/item builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoax

10-01-2009

Now that Blitz has his claw back, I can stand playing him again. But he's gone through some changes, the game has gone through some changes and I as a player have gone through some changes in terms of how much thought I'm willing to put into builds.

So, I ask you, guides & strat forum, what're the best ways to build Blitz these days? When I say that I mean, what builds are his versions of AP Teemo or Kass who can take half a champ's health in a single shot, or those nasty Yi/Trynd builds that can drop a tower in 3 hits?

I feel like you want to max cooldowns and I'm currently working on figuring out how much I need from runes + frozen heart to make that happen. I like the Heart as an item but maybe that is a mistake, I'm open to that.

But once you've maxed cooldowns where will I see big returns? Do people still consider Sheen to be a must buy even though its been debunked as not stacking the way people thought it did 2 months ago? Should I be trying to up my crit chance to insane levels like so many other melees? Or should I rely on my skills to get my damage and be working on AP? His hits are hard as is, should I go with attack speed? Damage?

Thats how lost I am, and while I want to play/build him smart I'm not really good at crunching the numbers myself.

TIA and all that.