Ap Corki

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silent Reaper

07-01-2010

Seeing how Corki's Ap Ratio's are....not so good.

Is it viable to build him with a whole bunch of Magic Penetration Items and LichBane?

Does it work?

Redenbacher

07-01-2010

I've yet to see AP Corki played effectively. You're limited to Phosphorus Bomb, Missiles, followed by your Lichbane proc every 3 seconds. Is it possible? I'm sure can be, but...

I believe Corki is far better fit for AD, simply because of the Gatling Gun. AD takes advantage of all of his skills, while AP only fully utilizes two of them.

Phosphorus Bomb does heavy damage alone early game, and blinds the target to improve how long you can sit and auto-attack, which scales with AD 1:1, while Gatling Gun rips apart their armor, dealing damage scaling with AD 1:1, so your auto-attacks can deal more damage, 1:1. His passive deals additional True damage based on your auto-attack damage. Missiles help your burst, and finish them off when they try to run after you ripped them apart with high AD.

AP is more hit and run. Pop phosphorus bomb, auto-attack for proc, hit them with missiles, which will help keep your Lichbane proc up when it's not on cooldown. Phosphorus bomb scales .6:1, and Missiles .3:1. Lichbane is the only thing giving you 1:1 every 3 seconds.

It probably comes down to personal preference. Try them both, see how they suit your play style. However, your money is much better invested when you go AD, because every point in AD is 100% useful.

Straw Hat Luffy

07-01-2010

Is it fine to have magic pen marks for corki

but get AD items in game, will corki still be doing good?

i only have the IP to buy him for now, no ip to buy a new whole page of marks

DeanKeaton259

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

AP Corki used to viable, but they nerfed his AP ratios into the ground a long time ago. You're much better served just going AD on him. You can still use the missiles to harass and kill fleeing enemies. The blind on his bomb is far more useful than the damage it gives. I actually just wrote a guide on Corki which explains a lot of this stuff in greater depth.

You can find that guide here: League of Legends: Corki Guide

Straw Hat Luffy

07-01-2010

again can anyone answer this?

is it fine to have magic pen marks for corki

but get AD items in game, will corki still be doing good?

i only have the IP to buy him for now, no ip to buy a new whole page of marks

Numbah Zero

07-01-2010

instead of worrying about the runes just buy buy sorc boots in a game, youll get the same result

if its just for testing purposes then its better than wasting ip on something you might not like

Straw Hat Luffy

07-01-2010

get a sorc boots with Megic pen marks

and get AD items for the rest of items?

and it would be the same as armor pen marks corki?

Enfillyon

07-01-2010

no, it would be different

armor pen would benefit your autoattack

magic pen would affect your Q,W, and R

armor allows you to make the most out of your auto attacks while mag. pen allows you to make the most out of your spells.

if youre goin ad, armor pen is good, havent tested it but having some magic pen with an ad build might end up good as not only will your attacks hurt but youll get a slight boost to your spells making them more use than just utility