Well this is a fan fiction forum so lets post some

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Alright, sorry about the lack of...anything, for a while. But I promise, next chapter will be my best yet. Also, it will include a cameo of someone whose name starts with 'Jayko' and ends with 'Boy'. And yes, I will reference the Riven incident, however slightly. There may or may not also be a cameo from Belthazor-still pondering that one. Also, it will be from my own view, as a summoner.

Jaykoboy

01-29-2012

Really? Is there someone out there named 'Jaykoistotallyawesomeboy?' Oh, wait...

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Hrm, you may be onto something there. I'll have to look it up.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

02-11-2012

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but the chapter isn't done yet. However, I can promise it will be the longest chapter thus far! Keep faith, it'll be here soon!

Deimus144

06-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Sorry for the long wait everyone, but the chapter isn't done yet. However, I can promise it will be the longest chapter thus far! Keep faith, it'll be here soon!
I lost faith

WexAndywn

Recruiter

07-17-2013

My WoW sub just ran out. The show will go on.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

07-20-2013

As promised, the new chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7473292/6/Singed-s-Bar