Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Well this is a fan fiction forum so lets post some

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

01-12-2012

Alright, sorry about the lack of...anything, for a while. But I promise, next chapter will be my best yet. Also, it will include a cameo of someone whose name starts with 'Jayko' and ends with 'Boy'. And yes, I will reference the Riven incident, however slightly. There may or may not also be a cameo from Belthazor-still pondering that one. Also, it will be from my own view, as a summoner.

Jaykoboy

01-29-2012

Really? Is there someone out there named 'Jaykoistotallyawesomeboy?' Oh, wait...

WexAndywn

Recruiter

01-30-2012

Hrm, you may be onto something there. I'll have to look it up.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

02-11-2012

Sorry for the long wait everyone, but the chapter isn't done yet. However, I can promise it will be the longest chapter thus far! Keep faith, it'll be here soon!

Deimus144

06-07-2012

Quote:
WexAndywn:
Sorry for the long wait everyone, but the chapter isn't done yet. However, I can promise it will be the longest chapter thus far! Keep faith, it'll be here soon!

I lost faith

WexAndywn

Recruiter

07-17-2013

My WoW sub just ran out. The show will go on.

WexAndywn

Recruiter

07-20-2013

As promised, the new chapter.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7473292/6/Singed-s-Bar