Well this is a fan fiction forum so lets post some

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-19-2011

Guess who just updated with a new chapter?

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-22-2011

I'll put it up I guess.

Quote:
Singed hands over a large crate of booze to Malzahar with a smile, or so we guess from the bandages. "Thanks again Malzy-" "Shut up" interrupts Malzahar instantly. "I hate having to get the beer for those locked up guys." Malzahar is, of course, referencing Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, and usually Brand. Of course, someone has to set Brand's on fire, so there's the additional annoyance of finding Annie. Gragas pulls out a microphone from a large stack of electric equipment, which Blitzcrank and Orianna may or may not be doing something in. Hint: They aren't. "Alright, the bar is closed for the state of the League announcement, everyone!" Announces Gragas. Groans are heard, but everyone pays attention as High Summoners Phreak and Morello walk on stage. A couple hallways away…

"So, you got put on new champion duty this time?" Asks the new champion, Ahri. The red-haired champion nods in return. "Yeah. Hang on a sec." Leona swings her shield, knocking away a red parrot who was flying towards her. "Stop stalking me!" Yells Leona, as the parrot flies off dissaprovingly. Leona shakes her head and leads Ahri towards the stage.

"After intense consultation, the High Summoners have unanimously decided that Tryndamere's powers are creating an imbalance in the League matches." Announces Phreak. Tryndamere groans, while Gangplank, Yorick, Rumble, Riven, Skarner, and all the other Solo Toppers rejoice. "That is why we have decided to limit the abilities of Irelia." Announces Morello. Irelia simply stares, and runs off. "We're also doing the same thing to Evelynn." Everybody looks around for said blue-skinned girl, who is, of course, invisible. "Also, we are re-introducing the Snowdown version of Summoner's Rift, for the summoner's enjoyment." Says Phreak. Everybody except Lee Sin groans and yells something about "That glare hurts my eyes!" Lee Sin just sits there, utterly confused.

After the State of The League, everybody gathers around Singed's Bar. Nasus walks over to Warwick. "Yo dawg, what do you think of the new jungle changes?" Asks Nasus. "Dawg, the new Jungle will be great. I can help you out more in top lane, dawg." "Great, dawg." Ahri just rolls her eyes. "Hey Dawgs!" Says Volibear, walking over. Nasus and Warwick just stare at the bear in an identity crisis.

MEANWHILE…

"Did you get it?" Asks Brand, trapped in the rune prison. Malzahar nods. "Yes, the key is right in the-" He is cut off as Kassadin runs by, knocking over the glass of Graggy Ice he had, spilling it into Kog'Maw's cage. Kog'Maw delightfully eat/drink/slurps all of it, including the key that Malzahar had snatched. Brand and Malzahar just stare as Cho'Gath mutters something about 'nom nom nom'.
Reviews? Criticisms?

Cpt Shiba

12-22-2011

wouldnt kassadin be the one serving drinks and malz the one causing him trouble?

other then that i found it pretty funny

WexAndywn

Recruiter

12-23-2011

No, because Kassadin hates the void-he absorbed it to save others from it. Thanks for the feedback though!

WexAndywn

Recruiter

12-24-2011

This one's different. The characters review a bunch of LoL fanfics around the forums. Thanks to Jaykoboy, RyuuMasken, and Cerubois!

Quote:
So, I decided I'd do something different; review fanfics! But I'd do it with the characters in my current story, to make it even funnier! So, here you go.

Gragas pulls out a microphone and announces the event: "Welcome one and all to the first ever FANFIC REVIEW! Here are your judges: Blitzcrank, Rammus, and Riven!" Everybody (except the Noxians, who are disguted by Riven), cheers. "First Fanfic, Champions in Real Life, by Jaykoboy! Singed, if you could?" Singed nods and loads up the fanfic. After reading, the judges look ready to judge. Gragas points to Blitzcrank: "Blitz, your review?" Blitz responds: "WELL. AS A STEAM AUTOMATON, I DO NOT FEEL MUCH EMPATHY OR APATHY TO YOUR FLESHLING EMOTIONS. HOWEVER, I ENJOY THIS STORY. I GIVE IT A SCORE OF 9." Gragas nods in approval. "Why not a 10, though?" He asks. Blitzcrank responds: "NOT ENOUGH SEXUAL SCENES." Everybody just stares at Blitzcrank. Blitz just waves at Orianna. "Moving on…Rammus, your thoughts?" Rammus nods. "Ok." He holds up a sign with a 9.5 on it. "Excellent. And Riven?" Riven just shakes her head. "Why do so many people want to make me have *** with someone?" At this, she glares at Blitzcrank. "I'll give it a 7 for effort, though." Gragas, seeing this coming, tallies the points. "Jaykoboy's fanfic gets a 25.5 out of 30! Good job! Moving on…Annie and Friends by RyuuMasken! Singed?" Singed uploads the story, which is read in about 10 minutes. "Blitzcrank, your vote?" "TEN. I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BAD AT ALL TO SAY ABOUT THIS. ALL CHARACTERS ARE DONE INCREDIBLY WELL, AND I ENJOY ANNIE'S ADVENTURES THROUGHT THE STORY." Everyone cheers and Annie hugs Tibbers. Gragas nods and looks over to Rammus. "Ok. Alright." Rammus holds up a sign with a ten on it, as does Riven. "I echo what Blitz over there said", replies Riven. "Wow, 30 points! A perfect score! Now, the final fanfic, Guiding Light by Cerubois! Singed, if you will?" Singed pulls up a picture of Gragas dancing on a barrel, which he quickly switches out for the story. Everyone blinks, surprised, and reads it. After a while…

"Blitzcrank, your thoughts?" "AGAIN, I HAVE NOT MUCH KNOWLEDGE OF FLESHLING EMOTIONS INCLUDING LOVE, BUT I QUESTION THE POSSIBILITY OF TWO FEMALES IN INTERCOURSE. NONETHELESS, IT WAS NICELY WRITTEN AND DESERVES AN 8.9462875." Gragas just sorta blinks, then says "I'll take that as a nine. Rammus?" "Mmm. Yeah." Rammus holds up a sign with an 8 on it. "Okay, Riven?" Gragas asks as he looks to Riven. Riven holds up a sign with 10 on it, and simply says "Hi Lux." All hell breaks loose as Garen spins around, clearly pissed. Gragas panics. "Well, that one got 27 out of 30, okay bye!"

Now, for my ratings.

Champions in Real Life (leagueoflegends . net/board/showthread . php?t=1579593): I really enjoyed this, although some chapters sort of forced the comedy in. 9.5

Annie and Friends (leagueoflegends . net/board/showthread . php?t=740480): I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this. Everything is executed perfectly, every single personality, dialogue, all of it. 10. If I could give it more I would.

Guiding Light (fanfiction . net/s/7599936/1/Guiding_Light) http:/leagueoflegends . net/board/showthread . php?t=1543102 for discussion): I enjoyed this one. It's got some nice plot development going on, and is still in progress. It shows a lot of potential..?t=1543102

Remember, DO NOT give these fanfic writers any ****! I did this of my own volition, because I enjoyed their fanfics. Keep on writing!

(To get to those links, remove all the spaces. Couldn't put the links here unless I had the spaces.

Jaykoboy

12-24-2011

Yay! People like my fanfic! But...in case you haven't noticed...I do NOT want to...er...you know...with Riven. I only made it as an available option, because honestly, that's sort of expected from Belth's version. I hate to write about it as much as anyone would.

But, the fans voted...What was the final score? 32/11? Erg...this is gonna get awkward...

WexAndywn

Recruiter

12-24-2011

That's just what Riven got out of it.
The gave you 25.5/30.
I gave you 9.5/10

Jaykoboy

12-25-2011

I know, and I'm very much thankful for the review.

Phreak Avenue

12-28-2011

i like it !!!!!!!

needs more mao imo

WexAndywn

Recruiter

12-28-2011

I may get some more Maokai in; He was mostly only there for the Plants vs. Zombies gag, but I'll see what I can do.
Also, I may not get another chapter for a while, but you never know!