Well this is a fan fiction forum so lets post some

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phreak Avenue

11-23-2011

This one makes me laugh alot when i read it and it has good plot development.

I did NOT make this btw I just like it. Full credit goes to Mr Doctor Professer Guy from fanfiction.net !

Part 1

/// For all intents and purposes, let's just say Singed and Gragas co-own a bar in the Institute of War. Kay? Kay. League of Legends belongs to Riot Games. Need an account? Go to my profile! "When'd you come up with this idea, Singed?" It was Gragas. "Well, every since you joined, I've been thinking about it. I finally decided to make it! Whaddaya think?", responded Singed nodding. Gragas looked the place over, before responding. "I think you could use a counter." Singed sighed. "Yeah, I think we're missing a lot." "Don't forget somewhere to put the drinks. And drinks." "Why don't you just work with me?" Responded Singed, getting fed up. "I thought you'd never ask!" Replied Gragas, hiccupping. And thus started Singed's bar, with help from Graggy. Or something.

Part 2

As Gragas and Singed walked over to the newly opened bar, they noticed something; all the beer was missing. They also noticed that the entire bar was in disarray, and a trail of mugs led behind the counter. As Gragas just stared at the mess, Singed counted. "3, 2, 1…"

All of a sudden, Garen jumped out from behind the bar with a loud "DEMACIAAAA!" and started to spin around, an empty mug in his hand. After about 4 or 5 seconds, he passed out. Singed and Gragas stared at him. "I think he's drunk", Gragas noted after about a minute. "No, you think?" replied Singed. "Hey, wait, I got a great idea. Where's Yorick's room again?" asked Gragas. Singed, slightly confused, looked around before pointing down a hallway to their left. Graggy picked up the still-unconcious Garen and carried him down said hallway, while Singed cleaned up.

As Gragas neared the room, he heard two voices. One was very deep and menacing, while the other sounded very natural. "Dammit, put the Peashooter here!" "No, it won't get enough sunlight!" "It doesn't matter, the undead will kill them anyway!" "Why don't we just play against each other, Yorick?" "…Shut up Maokai." Gragas laughed in his head, laid Garen on the ground in front of the door, knocked, then ran. Yorick, after opening the door, told Maokai; "I'll be out for a bit. Make sure the-Oh, you lost, great job." "Shut up!" Yelled Maokai as Yorick, shovel in one hand and Garen in the other, walked off, with that strange walk of his.

Singed and Gragas were about halfway through the day. So far, they've had to: give Annie lemonade (which Gragas, to no avail, tried to put Graggy Ice in), avoid Lux, who was looking for Garen, and break up a fight between Graves and Twisted Fate. All of a sudden, there was a loud yell: "WHO DID THIS?" Gragas immediately burst out laughing, as well as Yorick from who knows where. Garen stomped into the room, getting threatening looks from Alistar, who thought he was stealing his passive. Garen was covered in dirt, grass, and had a ghoul hugging his foot. Gragas pointed at Singed, Singed pointed at Gragas, and Morgana threw a pie.

Part 3

Singed hands over a large crate of booze to Malzahar with a smile, or so we guess from the bandages. "Thanks again Malzy-" "Shut up" interrupts Malzahar instantly. "I hate having to get the beer for those locked up guys." Malzahar is, of course, referencing Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, and usually Brand. Of course, someone has to set Brand's on fire, so there's the additional annoyance of finding Annie. Gragas pulls out a microphone from a large stack of electric equipment, which Blitzcrank and Orianna may or may not be doing something in. Hint: They aren't. "Alright, the bar is closed for the state of the League announcement, everyone!" Announces Gragas. Groans are heard, but everyone pays attention as High Summoners Phreak and Morello walk on stage. A couple hallways away…

"So, you got put on new champion duty this time?" Asks the new champion, Ahri. The red-haired champion nods in return. "Yeah. Hang on a sec." Leona swings her shield, knocking away a red parrot who was flying towards her. "Stop stalking me!" Yells Leona, as the parrot flies off dissaprovingly. Leona shakes her head and leads Ahri towards the stage.

"After intense consultation, the High Summoners have unanimously decided that Tryndamere's powers are creating an imbalance in the League matches." Announces Phreak. Tryndamere groans, while Gangplank, Yorick, Rumble, Riven, Skarner, and all the other Solo Toppers rejoice. "That is why we have decided to limit the abilities of Irelia." Announces Morello. Irelia simply stares, and runs off. "We're also doing the same thing to Evelynn." Everybody looks around for said blue-skinned girl, who is, of course, invisible. "Also, we are re-introducing the Snowdown version of Summoner's Rift, for the summoner's enjoyment." Says Phreak. Everybody except Lee Sin groans and yells something about "That glare hurts my eyes!" Lee Sin just sits there, utterly confused.

After the State of The League, everybody gathers around Singed's Bar. Nasus walks over to Warwick. "Yo dawg, what do you think of the new jungle changes?" Asks Nasus. "Dawg, the new Jungle will be great. I can help you out more in top lane, dawg." "Great, dawg." Ahri just rolls her eyes. "Hey Dawgs!" Says Volibear, walking over. Nasus and Warwick just stare at the bear in an identity crisis.

MEANWHILE…

"Did you get it?" Asks Brand, trapped in the rune prison. Malzahar nods. "Yes, the key is right in the-" He is cut off as Kassadin runs by, knocking over the glass of Graggy Ice he had, spilling it into Kog'Maw's cage. Kog'Maw delightfully eat/drink/slurps all of it, including the key that Malzahar had snatched. Brand and Malzahar just stare as Cho'Gath mutters something about 'nom nom nom ///

Thats it so far. Hope you like it as much as I did. Thanks again to Mr Doctor Professer Guy for the story !

Epjest

11-24-2011

I chuckled at Maokai and Yorick playing PvZ.

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-30-2011

Woah, you guys used my story! I had no idea it was that popular. Much love!

Phreak Avenue

12-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WexAndywn View Post
Woah, you guys used my story! I had no idea it was that popular. Much love!
Your the writer !

Epic job dude

xFLATLINEx

12-02-2011

That was pretty good. Much applause WexAndywn

WexAndywn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2011

Hey thanks guys! Remember, I LOVE reviews, even if it's criticism.

PinkRambo

12-02-2011

Not going to lie. I really enjoyed that even though it was short. Perhaps more detail on portions of things that happen. Explore more of what happens at this bar.

Introduce more of the champions! More Champions = more win!

Jaykoboy

12-02-2011

OMG...you must've read one of my posts on a fan fluff on the old Lore forum. It was a bar...inside of the LoL...owned by Singed...with constant stupid things going on. OMG, had great fanfic idea! I'll be back...in a while.

-Jaykoboy-

P.S: Great job! So short, though...

Phreak Avenue

12-02-2011

Still no new chapters makes me sad

WexAndywn

Recruiter

12-04-2011

Sometimes, it takes a while for me to come out with a new chapter. IRL stuff and all. I hope to get it out soon though! Here's a sneak peak of what's to come.
Giant city-crushing robots!
More beer!
Ghosts!
EVEN MORE BEER!
20% More Armored bears!
Note: There will be no giant city-crushing robots. Or ghosts, unless you count Yorick/Sion/Urgot as a ghost.