Welcome to the Fan Creations Forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morsmagus

08-16-2012

Is riot going to remake Nidalee's skins?

W4ddleBuff

09-05-2012

I want to post my lemons here, but I'm too scared to. Meh. I'll just play it safe.

Frost Archer

11-09-2012

I guess you could make a sexual reference. I mean, I saw this one post concerning a little something called "League of Teemo" and the person was not penalized. I thought that the story might be interesting (the original post was about Garen and Katarina) so I checked it out on Google. Searching it up was the WORST mistake I have ever done. Don't search it up. It should have an adult rating.

gwowns

01-06-2013

Icaro Harkonen

01-28-2013

Hope i can make a good job, i write sometimes >_< i guess this could be a chance to show my work! Thank u Riot!!!!

Dovie1107

05-03-2013

Is it okay if I write the chapters out as posts instead of linking to an outside fanfiction source?

Cerubois

05-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovie1107 View Post
Is it okay if I write the chapters out as posts instead of linking to an outside fanfiction source?
That's perfectly fine. Some people just use outside sites for organizational sake.

Dinoslyer

06-16-2013

So how do we start? just make a thread? I have some ideas.

IPlayChampions

06-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoslyer View Post
So how do we start? just make a thread? I have some ideas.
Exactly. Then you just write your story and maybe post it on the index.

Thedude98

07-15-2013

The first scene shows poppy using whomper to make her shield then having it enchanted by someone maybe soraka then poppy is heroicly charging in to the red buff camp knocking aside the smaller creeps then slamming the lizard elder into the wall, then gut shotting the lizard elder with whomper, smashing with her shield then devastating blow to the face making the lizard elder spin "into" the camera and to the next scene, which then pictures rammus running away from trundle while in power ball as trundle icy domains under rammus making him slip as trundle catches up, when rammus gets off of the icy domain he then start to get to full speed once again, but trundle always wins so he pillar of ice under rammus knocking him into the air and un-power balling him as he slowly back away from the oncoming trundle, as trundle approaches rammus he uses subjugate growing larger and then jumping ontop of rammus
Thank you for reading and hope you like it please reply
~Thedude98