Welcome to the Fan Creations Forums!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magister Gir

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaykoboy View Post
^ Believe him. He popped up one day, and was the Echoing to my Fanfic.

Please don't ask who Echoing is. I do NOT want to get into it.

her, I'm a her thank you very much

Echoing

12-29-2011

Quote:
^ Believe him. He popped up one day, and was the Echoing to my Fanfic.

Please don't ask who Echoing is. I do NOT want to get into it.
Actually I was going to stay quiet up until you namedropped me.

If everyone else didn't take you to town for your fic and you tried to post one more chapter, I would have stepped in myself. You really should listen to them, you know? They're completely right, but that doesn't mean no one wants to see you stop writing - it means they want you to improve so your writing is enjoyable to read.

Magister Gir

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoing View Post
Actually I was going to stay quiet up until you namedropped me.

If everyone else didn't take you to town for your fic and you tried to post one more chapter, I would have stepped in myself. You really should listen to them, you know? They're completely right, but that doesn't mean no one wants to see you stop writing - it means they want you to improve so your writing is enjoyable to read.
herro there, so you're Echoing? Pleasure to meet you also I don't think it'll reach him so I basically gave up on him

Echoing

12-29-2011

Normally I haunt Champion Concepts and viciously rip apart champion concepts that are poorly designed, in addition to managing the Monthly Champion Concept Contest in the absence of the original founder. When I found out from a friend Jaykoboy, who's had some run-ins with me on the subject of balance on his champions, was a bit of a frequent poster here, I had to see for myself.

Yeah, honestly? If he wanted to improve, he would have tried long ago instead of "lol thanks for the comments, time to continue as normal". I'm not terribly confident in his success at anything related to writing if he doesn't get his act together.

But yeah. Pleased to meet you as well.

Magister Gir

12-29-2011

Champion... Concepts you dare say? I think I still remember I came up with one but it so bad especially after I took in the tips of others XD I just didn't get it and found out it wasn't my thing so I let it die but I do know where to look for imbalances and corrections heehhe AWAY! *flies on magical rainbows with her Veigar plushie.... the Super Villian skinned Veigar plushie* IT SO CUTE!!!!

Jaykoboy

12-30-2011

Dear god, what have I done...?

Magister Gir

12-30-2011

Quote:

Dear god, what have I done...?
heh thanks for reminding me

Thaisun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

Hey, Riot, I'm looking at the rules... I see no consequences for disobeying, no rules against age limit sensitive fan fictions, nothing. I believe you just banned a certain individual for posting an 18+ piece of work. Might want to put that up here while you drop the ban.

Cerubois

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaisun View Post
Hey, Riot, I'm looking at the rules... I see no consequences for disobeying, no rules against age limit sensitive fan fictions, nothing. I believe you just banned a certain individual for posting an 18+ piece of work. Might want to put that up here while you drop the ban.
It's true. The summoner's code doesn't say anything about it, and those are the only rules we're given for this forum.

Please clarify.

Jaykoboy

01-02-2012

Yeah, the whole iXenomorph incident. He shouldn't have been banned without warning. He did this:

1) He made a thread with NO 18+ material on it, asking Riot Reds if stuff like that would be banned.
2) When that got closed for some reason, he made another, just double-checking!
3) When he got enough ideas on how to go about making his 18+ thread, he made it, making sure to write a lengthy warning to readers that it was 18+, making sure it was noted in the title that it was 18+, and after asking multiple times over from the Reds if it was okay, with no answer to a serious question like that.
4) He got banned within three days.

How does that work? He wouldn't have posted it if he didn't have an ok, so he got banned for something he had gone to tremendous lengths to make sure was ok. Please, Riot, explain your logic.