Leona, Dat Class.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 41
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

11-23-2011
1 of 47 Riot Posts

Oh hai there!

Just wanted to share something I've been working on for a while here and there. It was inspired by my awesome co-worker Knockmaw's renowned and famous fan art of Riven (Yes, we realize the irony of making fan art for a game we work on!). I'm in no way able to recreate his style (I tried and failed miserably) so I threw a bit of Audrey Hepburn here and a dash of Disney princess there and came up with this treatment of the Leona as I always see her. Classy!

Hope you dig!

WateryMind

11-23-2011

First in a Iron Stylus thread

In all seriousness, nice picture Parrot King.

Lvl 8 Psyduck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

sup

nice picture i like its style

Volpi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Will you be the one to bring back her golden boot IronStylus?

Philanthropist

11-23-2011

Looks good from here captain.

Majiger

11-23-2011

So cute ^^

Bozosaurus

11-23-2011

Hm

I can see the Audrey in there... man she's beautiful...

Neptune

11-23-2011

I find the overall composition and careful assignment of negative space invites the observer to reflect on their own mysterious interactions with the impermanence of their world, as well as tastefully implemented themes of the immortal womanhood, expressed through both philosophical imagery and implied metaphor that the potentiality of masculine being is given actuation by the feminine divine. The deliberate, fulvid yellow strokes seem to be a nod to the masters of 14th century Renaissance artistry!

Xcheezit

11-23-2011

nerf Kennen

outfoxxed

11-23-2011

She looks like she came out of a disney movie. Fear not Leona my sweet, your Prince Charming is here in his Toyota Sienna minivan

1234511 ... 41