Server Status (Blocked) Reason Is undefined

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PigHakLon

07-01-2010

Dear Sir,

As like what i say....server status is blocked.....reason is undefined.....i'm a plyer from malaysia......what happen?

R66Y

07-01-2010

They put the SEA block up again. Word is that the SEA servers should be available soon.

Gothloli Sugar

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by R66Y View Post
They put the SEA block up again. Word is that the SEA servers should be available soon.
That makes... a good amount of sense, I suppose.

Oh well, there goes my chance of having lots of matches in my premade. Siiiiigh~

Still, there was a SEA block? I had no idea that US games would even put up server blocks. I thought only Japanese games did exclusives :3c

R66Y

07-01-2010

The block was put up back in january or febuary. It came down unannounced at some point, but my understanding is that the block is part of the agreement between Riot and the SEA distributor for LoL. I suspect the new (or reapplication of) block was done in preparation for the SEA launch.

PigHakLon

07-01-2010

what weird about it is that there shouldn't do such a thing.....we can play very well without lagging.....blocking it like that just make alot of player that have spent money feel cheated......

Vilf

07-02-2010

I posted this a few ago, you can try it out.
I read that the block happens to US and EU users as well.

Launch the game normally, if you get the Blocked status.
Disconnect your modem, click on options and save settings without changing anything.
After you exit the options, you will get the script error and unavailable status.
Now input "up, down, left, right, up, up, down, down"
Status should change to online.
Now reconnect your modem and click on PLAY.

Works for me.

Tombuzz

05-22-2011

well what is a sea block and y does it keep happenig to my roomate but not me who live right next door... thats sucks we get queue dodge CD and he lose some time when games begins... thats not cool at all...

ha another thing... Dear Riot, u sux. we got a leave cuz your server got all lagging and disconnected us, then i came here on your site to avise u that had sux but even your server was not working... Ho! and one last thing. YOUR RECOMMENDED BUILD SUX!!!!!
p.s. really bad
p.p.s not all but most of hem

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-23-2011

One, it's a really old post you just responded to. You're better off making a new thread, as much of the information in the thread may be outdated.

Two, don't be immature in your post, you're much more likely to receive positive reactions. 'Lawl riot sux' isn't really helping anyone, least of all you.