How To: get IP real fast! IP farming strategy

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXDARKLORDBANEXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

play practice games 1v1 vs bots or with 1-4 other friends. With the recent upgrade, each game gives 71 IP. out of 6 games with sivir, 3v3 with bots and me on SR, all were won under 15 min, most close to 14 min.

With setup and load time it is possible to due this 3 times an hour for 213 IP total.

You can now do this 6 times a day and it will take 2 hours and gives 426 IP.

losing a game on SR and TT give less than 71 IP and will takes about double the time.

P4Powned

07-01-2010

Its not runescape bro.

Cheems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2010

I did this on my smurf account.

It's best done with Heimer versus Soraka Bot, Meki Pendant, Two Mana Potions, Clarity and Smite. I won all 6 games in 11 minutes apeice, this was the fastest farming, even more so then Revive/Teleport Olaf.

Trust me, view my account.

Kazeikan

07-01-2010

Pfft whats the point in grinding for things?
Theres a thing called "fun".

Numbat

07-01-2010

If you create a grind then people will take the path of least resistance. It's just the way things are.

The point in grinding for things is that perhaps a player wants all the champions, or perhaps their rune book isn't full. Perhaps they need a new rune book for a new champ. You could either slowly get them over the course of a lot of normal games or you could grind and get IP much faster to achieve your goal in less time.

Redenbacher

07-01-2010

I had a feeling this would happen with the recent patch. Only a matter of time before it's exploited enough, and nerfed back down so it's not viable to farm. I don't quite understand why they raised the bonuses of practice games... they are 'practice' for a reason... low risk, low reward.

Regardless, I play the game to have fun with a team, not mindlessly mash buttons to get as much IP as possible... it turns a game in to work. I already work 8+ hours a day as is.

Quizard Raderack

07-01-2010

The problem is when the 6 practice games per day is over..it will take what more than 24hs before they give ip again?(in my case is almost 42hs since practice games stopped giving ips)..

Gunflame

07-01-2010

Reason why they reduced practice games penalties:
- People do NOT play pratice games.

People rather play a regular MM game with a new champion, because they get more IP and EXP. While still getting some practice.

In my case I played 2 Practice games with Kogmaw before going MM, but that was because I had absolutely NO clue how to use him. On the other hand I started using Kayle after the remake... since I've seen Kayle before, and used it a couple of times before I went into MM for the extra IP. I didnt care that i didnt really know how use him.

Now with the season approaching they want people to practice in practice games... That's why they lowered the penalty.

Carados

07-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeikan View Post
Pfft whats the point in grinding for things?
Theres a thing called "fun".
For IP. Which gives you new champions, Which are fun.

MaelstromM

07-01-2010

Am I missing something? Why would you want to earn additional EXP at lv30? IP I understand .. Call me a noob if you must, but explain?

12345 ... 9