Inside Design: Dodge

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

showPAO

11-23-2011

will people get refunded for buying the dodge runes?? or get the new runes as a replacement for the dodge runes already bought?

combator

11-23-2011

remove dodge.... then put reflec runes

Ashes Reborn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Poise View Post
And also, presumably, more profitable. More income is a good thing, it allows for the constant updates and improvements to the game. However, it also makes it difficult for free players to keep up (I assume a significant percent of players are free players?). It starts to change it from a situation of "free to play, pay for style points" to "free to play, pay in order to be on even terms".
Not really, cant buy Ip with Rp, no runes with Rp, the only argument there is ip boosts, but even then its still a lot of grinding matches to get runes.

BringMe2Hell

11-23-2011

how about get rid of true damage while you're at it

Mister Foaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

I wonder what those "new, fun runes" are going to be.

Lyonking

11-23-2011

Luck is part of game , You wont ever trust will full confident your critical strike chance, just to max dodge rate to 30 % would had been enought. But dodge, i dont think you can remove dodge just like this. get a Dodge item to be expensive, but remove it from game ? Whats going on ? LUCK Is PART oF GAMe , Its a game of skills logic team play , AND LUCK . Even you made critical chance to be with luck, matches with nice critcs , matches with poor crits ... Come on guys , you are better than this . Sorry to give my no aprobe on this , just letting my opinion to be known

BanditManSteve

11-23-2011

Awesome, but will jax still have dodge? If not whats going to happen to him? Im honestly glad dodge is going. I hated that I had to waste one item slot to buy a **** item just so I could hit jax. But by removing a core part of his kit, how are you going to fix him so that he is still viable?

sickbeef

11-23-2011

OK, Ruin your creation some more now. Make every champ unfun to play any more. Keep micromanaging your game. Thats the way to amke the fans happy

DJ Radix

11-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YunMing View Post
What is going to happen with the dodge runes themselves? Will people get their IP refunded for them?
this

hairpinz

11-23-2011

I just bought jax dx