Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SalDarkSeed

11-23-2011

heh the dodge runes were not all that cheep

Yugi

Recruiter

11-23-2011

Bye bye dodge.

Natural Poise

11-23-2011

Quote:
ByronicHero:
Things like this are what make League of Legends a constantly-evolving environment that rewards adaptability and versatility, as well as mastery.

And also, presumably, more profitable. More income is a good thing, it allows for the constant updates and improvements to the game. However, it also makes it difficult for free players to keep up (I assume a significant percent of players are free players?). It starts to change it from a situation of "free to play, pay for style points" to "free to play, pay in order to be on even terms".

TheButtonmen

11-23-2011

Will we be getting another defensive stat?

As it stands right now to counter attack speed, attack damage, critical chance and critical damage all we have is armor.

Damage scales much better then armor due to A) the scaling on armor reduction and B) there are most offensive stats the defensive ones.

Throw in the ability for Last Whisper to negate the one defensive stat and the imbalance between offense and defence becomes even larger thus making AD carries even more manditory and powerful in the end game.

Stizunna

11-23-2011

gimme dat dodge rune ip. 3 quints 9 yellows

Blaise Flareos

11-23-2011

Jax's dodge has always been fun, but I welcome the change, if the Dodge Runes are refunded in some way, and both Jax and Sword of the Divine get reworks I'd be super happy. Its time to remove dodge from the game honestly.

Ivaanlga

11-23-2011

We're Not goinna TAKE IT !! NOOO, we aint GONNA TAKE IT!! We're not gonna taaake it, anymoooooooore!!! >

Liquid Fox

11-23-2011

Was gonna downvote but then I read the part where you said there's gonna be new rune types so I upvoted...

combator

11-23-2011

i need a refund on my dodge runes...

JohnnyW

11-23-2011