Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Inside Design: Dodge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyxe

11-23-2011

I approve of this logic.

Porphyry Green

11-23-2011

gj riot, with jax i had flat 26% dodge with only ninja tabi

RiadBob

Recruiter

11-23-2011

"Pantheon’s Aegis of Zeonia allows him to “block” attacks, but this block system is not available to every champion in the game. This not only keeps it from getting out of hand, but makes Pantheon more unique in the process."

OK LISTEN UP,
How about you keep dodge for jax only and nerf it abit, thus, in that way it "not only keeps it from getting out of hand, but makes [Jax] more unique in the process".
You guys just threw my main away, I didnt like Jax only because of the Dodge, besides I never stack dodge and I get 1vs4's all the time. Just nerf him don't take it away! That's how Jax was built.
Oh and also, Sword of Divine is taking up space, but a new Boot, new Runes, new Passives (Sivir), and a new Spell (Counter-Strike), will not affect any space at all?
Just something you guys should take into consideration.
Thank you.
☠RIP JAX☠

Presidential

11-23-2011

block runes?

Chrystoff

11-23-2011

why gradually do it? why not just smash it out and give us the re-work? i guess it isn't finished.

the brat prince

11-23-2011

thats nice, now please phase out trynd as well

QweDwImNoobLol

11-23-2011

NOOOOO WTF?!?!?
I hate you Riot!
Jax is one of my mains... What's gonna happen to him!?!?
Don't forget Sivir's dodge and dodge runes too!
I hate this -.-

Tieph

11-23-2011

what's gonna happen to ninja tabi?

Dehumanization42

11-23-2011

Im going to "Miss" Dodge

KusanagiTenken

11-23-2011

The thing is though that sure, you'll dodge a hit or two, but how many times did you get hit with a crit before or after the dodge? Especially when considering DPS and champs like Vayne, Tryn, Xin, Yi, etc. Not only that but you have to invest a good amount of time in the game to even build up the IP to buy dodge runes. That and you pretty much have to buy the Tabi (which means you can be CC'ed to hell, which is what people do to jax anyway). Crit can be stacked to basically become a guaranteed Crit, not only that but crit damage itself can be improved. There's an entire item dedicated to stop dodging without having to stray from your build too much (AS is always useful on dps and it gives a bit of armor pen too which people forget). And as far as I know, there's no item that keeps you from receiving critical hits. Armor makes that crit hit you for as much as they'd hit you without the crit as it is.

Anyway, I'm not really against removing dodge, but the reasoning seems stupid imo.