So I hear all of the 'Dominion Sucks' nonsense...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FroTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

I like Dominion because it's fast paced. It forces you to make split second decisions and there is always something to do. On SR if you mess it will normally be alright and you'll have time to correct it, on dominion however, if you mess up you **** well better go and fix it lest the enemy exploits your mistake. Dominion makes me feel like I'm on a battlefield (the map design helps with that as well) while on SR I feel more like I'm in a tactical room going over possible strategies.

Waterd

11-23-2011

Most comments about why dominion sucks are based on pure ignorance.
There are reasons to not like dominion. I can list a lot of valid ones, but most people use terrible ones that are based on "facts" that aren't true.

Shadowsaint

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

Ive said it once and I will say it again. Riot has Dominion all wrong. I totally love the concept and overall I love it currently but it could be ten time better. The global buff is freaking bs and needs to go. Period. Riot can make the game fast paced in other ways like lowering the insanely long respawns, faster gold and xp, and faster movement buffs. They need to let everything else flow naturally. Let the champs that rely on sustain do it, tanks be tanks, offense be offense. Its all way to rushed and unnatural.

Akali the Thief

11-29-2011

Dominion, it's fast and it's fun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Zvq25PU9xHI

Pizzaplan3tman

11-29-2011

Diffrences is that Dom you need a team if one player doesn't know what to do or doesn't do anything to help you'll lose. IN rift you can get by with one person carrying the whole team. Dom really makes you have to work as a team. Also there is way more stragtey then Rift. In rift its either 2-1-2 or 1-1-2-jungle. Never something really diffrent. In Dom there is 4 top 1 bot, 3 top 2 bot, 1 top, 4 bot (<-pretty fun), and so forth. Its fasted pasted so you have to think on your feet you can't think okay well in five mintues of farming I'll have this. No you have to act now and do so now! I like Rift a lot but Dom is very fun and I can't wait to see what else becomes of it.

Stez007

11-29-2011

Dominion is to LoL as DotA was to Warcraft.

Both skillless, unpopular game modes that were wastes of time and resources.

Lameador

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stez007 View Post
Dominion is to LoL as DotA was to Warcraft.

Both skillless, unpopular game modes that were wastes of time and resources.
I see what you did there

Hugs From Momma

11-29-2011

It requires constant map awareness and good decision making to be successful. You have to know where every enemy is, is going, and where they might be 100% of the time. You also have to decide, immediately, where your champ is most useful to attack, defend, or support.

Thus it is too hard.

IMSOJUICY

11-29-2011

it does take less skill than SR.

both require map awareness.

in SR, u have to know how to lane, gank, and team fight.

in Dom, u only have to know how to gank and team fight.

FDru

11-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMSOJUICY View Post
it does take less skill than SR.

both require map awareness.

in SR, u have to know how to lane, gank, and team fight.

in Dom, u only have to know how to gank and team fight.
Killing minions is not a skill.