Supports Get No Love

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gbuss

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necairus View Post
I like to remind them that they are fully capable to buy wards and help out on awareness.. since they're getting more gold than I am.
This^

larkhill

12-11-2011

the problem is that most people dont respect average/mediocre support. u can easily tell who's a bad support. u can usually tell a great support. its very hard to judge a mediocre support and its very easy to blame a support.

just play ur role and it'll be fine. as support, ur job is to buy a wards and save people. thats it. u dont need to do much else.

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinicia View Post
/start rant

I just played a game, and lost. And I'm pissed. Why? Because my team was doing INCREDIBLE, like just dominating all game, and then out of nowhere the other team gets baron and they just push our inhibitor and win the game.

So because they got baron, my whole team starts whining about how it was my fault as Soraka for not warding baron that they lost. Like seriously, OUT OF NOWHERE, they start whining about how bad I am for every little aspect. They even dared to say I didn't ward enough.

I had a constant ward upkeep of 3 wards at any given time. I bought oracles early. The most I had were my 3 gp5 items and boots. Now my team at the end of the game just whined so hard about me not warding. Do you know how infuriating it is for me to play to help my team out as much as I can and even get a relatively good score, and manage to clear wards all game, and pretty much heal/mana your team to hell and then STILL get *****ed out at for something you did all game?

It just pisses me off that they didn't even bring up needing to ward baron until the very end of the game when we were losing AND the only times I would ever be able to get over to that side to ward would get me killed because of course they weren't anywhere near baron. I didn't even have any deaths all game. My last 2 were when they were pushing our rax.

/rant

As I Usually play an ad carry or a support I appreciate supports so much. I cant tell you how many times wards or CV has saved me from overextending, tanks and supports need more love.

AlexDnD

12-11-2011

Riot hates supports but keep in mind that people will also whine about the jungle player just as much.

Kazfiel

12-11-2011

What do you mean no love for Sona. Those boobs man!

Ua0031

12-12-2011

I agree. I think that support needs some more love. There are so many supports but they either die easily, or their heals are on such long CD"s they can't do anything after they press 3 buttons. I dunno...I play Taric support, and don't go AP. I generally build Aura items to help my team and I think that they need to buff his heal a bit. Especially for late game. Healing is what we do...so we should be great at it. (if you are playing a support with a heal.)

Oh...and this isn't part of the conversation but....Towers don't hit hard enough. I'm just sayin.